Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blank White Screen

Hello,

We have been getting a lot of clients that have been getting a white screen on portal login. I haven't seen this until today. I cannot replicate this on Google Chrome.

Here is a screenshot of the white screen with the console log:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	719
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	35142

Hello
    What browser do they use? Do they get the same problem with other browser?
    What EspoCRM version do you use?

Comment

Everything is updated to the most current version. Advanced and Stock. I get the same problem with IE and Firefox. Some of our clients are having a lot of issues with Apple and Safari as well. Google Chrome works great.

Comment

Thanks for the redirect. Wasnt sure if this was just our system. Let me know if you need a link to the portal.

Comment

The problem is we've tested the last EspoCRM portal ( with advanced pack only) and it works on different browser. Could you check your other extension (Stock) and your customization. Maybe the reason is there

Comment

Hello

when I said stock I meant the latest Espocrm. The white screen seems random. It might work once for someone on safari and not the next time.

Comment

Can you provide a content of espo.min.js file returned by the server? Maybe a culprit is PageSpeed module. I suggest turning it off and trying.

Comment

Hello,

The js file in the Client folder? It is quite large so I am not sure what the best method to get that to you would be. Where would I find the PageSpeed setting?

Comment

Hi,

pagespeed is an apache module.

Comment

That makes sense. So I did disable PageSpeed in the conf and so far so good on my end. I have sent out an email to my team to see if they can duplicate the bug. Thanks so much for the support. I will let you know what happens.

Comment

Working...
                    X