Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E-Mail body not displayed if HTML-E-Mail (displays "0" instead)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-Mail body not displayed if HTML-E-Mail (displays "0" instead)

First of all, I want to say that I enjoy working with EspoCRM very much! It's a great program and I'm looking forward to the future of it!

I've just encountered a small problem with emails. Anything seems to work fine with mailparse, set-up of email, sending, reading and so on. But almost all of the HTML-formatted emails show body "0" instead of the message with formatted text and/or photos. "Text-only" emails display the correct body. I think, "Deant" may have had a similar problem:

http://forum.espocrm.com/forum/bug-r...mail-bug/page3

I just cannot find a solution, though.

Can you please help me with this? That would be gorgeous!

Hi,

You can try to switch to MailMimeParser. In data/config.php you should add the line:

'emailParser' => 'MailMimeParser',

Could you provide the source of problem email so we could test it.

Thanks

Comment

Hi Yuri,

thank you very much for your quick help! That was the essential tip. HTML-emails now do have a body with content!

Do you still want me sending a sample email that formerly caused the "body-Zero-problem" - or maybe you don't need after your code-line did help?

As usual, if you solve one problem a bunch of new questions arise, though. Maybe you can help here too?

HTML-emails, which have been already stored in Espo before adding the code in data/config.php, persistently stay with body "0". Is there a way to "re-import" them so that they show the body-content like the new emails?

And is it possible to import emails which are stored sorted in folders or sub-folders on the IMAP-server in similar folders in Espo?

May I ask a question from a completely different part here too?

How/where can I import (about 60.000 records) of monthly/season-depending/yearly-total revenues? (My customer has purchased the AdvancedPack for his reports. Here it is importing about: order type; amount; order date; delivery date; assigned user; type of customer; customer-id).

Leads me to: I've encountered a problem importing the mass data, like the 7.000 leads/contacts of my customer. The job imports only a random amount, i.e. about 4.000 and stops then. I have to split up the CSV-data into i.e. 2.000 records each and import them one after the other, to get them all. Is there a way to get them in one run? (I'm worrying a bit about importing the 60.000 records about revenues...).

I'm definitely recommending my interested customers EspoCRM with the AdvancedPack, for in my opinion it's a gorgeous CRM!

Thank you!
      Last edited by northstrider; 07-28-2017, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Hello,
        About data import - check the box Execute in idle https://youtu.be/on-OBf9ni_4?t=1m20s

Thanks.

Comment

Hi,

To re-import emails you need to remove imported from crm. Remove Email Account and create new one.

The source of problem email will still be useful for us.

Comment

Hello Tanya, hi Yuri!

Thank you again for your help! Always appreciated very much!

I shall try the check-box-solution later today and report back. (I have to run the Cron-Job via PuTTY then, I'd assume?!)

Unfortunately I couldn't re-import the emails after removing them from the inbox, then removing Email Account and creating a new one again. When adding the Email-Account-data the former status with all stored emails showed up again. Do I have to delete the user completely? Or, how can I delete the Email Account in the CRM?

For the HTML-problem-emails, where shall I forward a sample problem-Email to you?

Just a tiny comment about installing. After completing the installation, there is this hint about setting up a Cron-Job. Maybe it would be helpful for the beginner to tell that the path displayed possibly differs from the actual server installation path. For example at our server there is no /opt/RZphp71 path. But Cron-Job to add displayed as: "cd /mnt/...wd-installation-path_on_server; /opt/RZphp71/bin/php -f cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1". Also our server doesn't use "cli" as coded in cron.php but "cgi-fcgi", which let the Cron-Job die if not changed in cron.php. Maybe this might be helpful for others to mention. Maybe also it might be just me being a stuuupid beginner, though...

Thank you and have a great weekend ahead!

Comment

Working...
            X