Mailchimp Integration - EspoCRM getting Emails a few times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi and thank you for the script :-)
    So I reserved some time today and tested the script. It solves the problem halfway...
    It removes the duplicates from leads/contacts/account, but if I'm going into "Campaigns" and then into one of my campaigns, there are still all of the duplicates..
    It's fine for a temporary solution, but it isn't a clean solution..

Comment

Did you get new duplicates with updated integration?
      Old version has bug with duplicates and this script just delete them.
      This script deletes data from database. Not sure, that duplicates by MailChimp still exist. Any screenshots?
      Last edited by tanya; 01-16-2017, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
        Did you get new duplicates with updated integration?
        Old version has bug with duplicates and this script just delete them.
        This script deletes data from database. Not sure, that duplicates by MailChimp still exist. Any screenshots?
        Yes I know.. Since the update of the Advanced Pack I only sent one small campaign, and I couldn't get any duplicates as far as I noticed..
        But the old duplicates are also just in EspoCRM! And the script removed them from contacts, leads and account but not from the capaigns entity

Comment

I have a similar problem but with a normal user... Basically espo imports many duplicates of an email into a lead's record when obviously only 1 email was sent... Do you know why this might be happening? Thanks...

Comment

Which version of advanced pack do you have?

Comment

Which version of advanced pack do you have?
              I don't have the advanced pack but I'm getting the same problem with duplicate emails from a single user being attached multiple times to the same lead/contact etc.

Comment

Are you talking about Mass Emailing feature in EspoCRM? This topic is about MailChimp Synchronization, that's why asked you about Advanced Pack. Which version of EspoCRM do you use?

Comment

No, this is the normal email integration stuff, attaching emails via imap and personal accounts.... here's an example of what I'm talking about for a lead...

Comment

1. Version of EspoCRM
                    2. Check the log and attach it, if you find something, related to email fetching
                    3. Is it possible, that this email is in different folders, are monitored?

Comment

1. Version of EspoCRM
                      2. Check the log and attach it, if you find something, related to email fetching
                      3. Is it possible, that this email is in different folders, are monitored?
                      1. Version is 4.4.1

2. I've attached a variety of logs, it looks like there are some relevant error messages. Although that said, I have re-created the personal email account in question to see if that helps resolve this...

3. I've just selected the gmail inbox, all mail and sent items folders...

Attached Files

Comment

I wonder if selecting the 'All Mail' folder in gmail includes 'Drafts' and so emails are imported multiple times as the email is edited... Maybe that is a possibility and a reason for the duplicates?

Comment

It could be the reason

Comment

Working...
                          X