Mailchimp Integration - EspoCRM getting Emails a few times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mailchimp Integration - EspoCRM getting Emails a few times

We have a pretty huge problem with the Mailchimp integration.
    I activated "fetch sent emails": Click image for larger version

Name:	image_753.jpg
Views:	320
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	25297

But they are getting saved in EspoCRM for 2-6 times, allthought it was sent only once:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_754.jpg
Views:	343
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	25296
    That's really anoying. It spams the whole CRM...
    Please fix this. We payed for the extension to get a proper solution and not this...

Kind regards
    Luca
    Attached Files

Hello
    In a short time we'll release an updated Mailchimp integration Advanced Pack.
    Apologize for this inconvenience.

Comment

Thank you for your response!
      Then I'm waiting for the update of the Advanced Pack..
      Out of curiosity: Are the older campaign Mails going to be fixed?

Comment

No, old data won't be touched. I will try to generate a sql query to clear duplicate emails, if you want

Comment

Great to see it's not just me who is experiencing this!

Comment

@lucakuehne if you look at your campaign log record for the campaign does that also have duplicate 'Sent' messages ?

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
              No, old data won't be touched. I will try to generate a sql query to clear duplicate emails, if you want
              Yes please.. We send about en average 5000 mails per campagin.. Some of them are importet into EspoCRM 7 times.. You can calculate yourself how many duplicates are in our system now.. (Round about 25'000 mails per campaign).

Originally posted by alasdaircr View Post
              @lucakuehne if you look at your campaign log record for the campaign does that also have duplicate 'Sent' messages ?
              I guess you're talking about the campaign log of EspoCRM? It's pretty difficult to check that, beacause I'm not able to search in the campaign log. But within 5 minutes I found a few duplicate sent-messages.

Comment

Filter the campaign log relationship panel showing underneath the Campaign details.

Comment

You can also check the Campaign statistics on the right hand side.

If you see really high open rates (some greater than 100%) you know you are seeing duplicates in the campaign_log_record.

Comment

Filter the campaign log relationship panel showing underneath the Campaign details.
                    That isn't enough.. I have sent round about 4500 mails in the campaign ^^ But as mentioned before, I saw a few duplicate "sent"-entries.

You can also check the Campaign statistics on the right hand side.
                    If you see really high open rates (some greater than 100%) you know you are seeing duplicates in the campaign_log_record.
                    No, the "open" rates are in fact to low.. Maybe because the sent "rate" is way to high.. "Sent" is in EspoCRM about 4 times higher, than sent in reallity..

Comment

tanya any update on a fix for this?

Comment

Yes, what about this topis? The problem itself is fixed in the newest release, but what about the script to remove the duplicates?

Comment

After bugs fixing, let's discuss this script.

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
                            After bugs fixing, let's discuss this script.
                            For me this bug is fixed with the newest release of the advanced pack.. what do you mean? So now you just need to clean the hole mess up..

Comment

Hello.
                              Export this file to the Espo directory, run script, and delete this file.
                              Strongly recommended to create a dump of database
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X