Can't create Task with a Parent via Workflow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't create Task with a Parent via Workflow

Not sure if it is a bug or I am missing something, but at least a kind of an unexpected behavior for me.

I have a workflow that has Task as Target Entity and creates a new Task if the first Target Task is complete. The first Target Task is related to an Opportunity, which means it has a parent Entity Opportunity.

This workflow works OK until I include property Parent to the newly created Task because I want it to have the same Parent as the Target Task. I set Parent = field = Task.Parent, and it fails to create. I can see in the log that the workflow is run, but no Task is created.

On the contrary, if I remove property Parent from the Workflow and set any other properties for the newly created Task, it is created without problems.

Basically what I want is to click "Complete" on the Tasks board on the right of the Opportunity page and get a new Task on the same board automatically. If you know any other way to set up this procedure, please share

Hi,

I just tried such a workflow and it seemed to work fine. What versions of EspoCRM and advanced pack do you use?

Comment

This problem was fixed some time ago. It seems like you're using an old version of Advanced Pack. Please update Advanced Pack to the latest version and try it again.
      Job Offers and Requests

Comment

Thank you! Updating Advanced Pack did solve the problem

Comment

Working...
        X