E-mails no longer being imported since update to 4.1.6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-mails no longer being imported since update to 4.1.6

Title says it all. E-mails are no longer being imported since update to 4.1.6. When I go to the personal mail configuration and click "test connection", it says "connection ok". Still when I look at the cron tasks, it says failed. When I run the cron command manually, it doesn't report any errors.

There were no any changes or fixes related to emails. Anything in espocrm log or apache error log?

Comment

Originally posted by yurikuzn View Post
      There were no any changes or fixes related to emails. Anything in espocrm log or apache error log?
      Yes I found an error regarding mbstring. I enabled the mbstring.so extension in the php config file. Somehow the mbstring package got removed from my server. Still the mails don't appear, I checked the cron logs and somehow the "check personal mails" doesn't get executed since 6oclock this morning...
      *edit: cron is still running though, no errors in the logfile and also no errors when manually executing the cron.php file.
      Last edited by SpeedBullet; 07-06-2016, 09:24 AM.

Comment

There is a delay after error. 2 hours.

Comment

There is a delay after error. 2 hours.
          Hi Yurikuzn, espocrm is loading mails again but some mails seem missing. It didn't import mails between the first of july (when the error started) and today (error resolved). How to force an import of older mails?

Comment

Remove Email Account. Create new with 'fetch since' date you need.

Comment

Remove Email Account. Create new with 'fetch since' date you need.
              Ok I will do that but I have 8 accounts at the moment. It's a lot of work so maybe I would propose a feature request that would force-fetch old emails from a certain date. Maybe by making a button in the email settings next to "imported from date" when you click it, you can choose a new date and it would re-import those mails. That would be a good help.

Comment

You can edit it manually in database table email_account in fetch_data column. Change UID of last fetched email to some prior.

Comment

Ok thanks, good tip. I'll do that instead.

Comment

Working...
                  X