• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not able to export !

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot New.png
Views:	201
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	127 I have installed espo on hosting. All went perfectly fine but when i try to export any form (i.e Leads, Contacts, Accounts) it shows a pop up box with ""To view this page, you must log in to area “” on mydomainname.com:80."" with a user name and password. I tried all the user names and pass right starting from espo login to cpanel login to sql login details but none of them is working. I called my hosting team to see to it and they said it has to do with the software itself :-( Can anyone please help me out with this issue !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by vickyk; 05-23-2014, 10:27 AM.

Hi,

To find the cause of the problem, could you try to attach any file to Stream (e.g. in Account) and afterwards download it.
    Still the same problem?
    Job Offers and Requests

Comment

Thanx for the reply tarasm.....I am not able to upload any data to a form as I don't know the sequence. That was the reason i wanted to export the file so that I could get the sequencing to upload the data.

Comment

When you export, the file gets created on the server and then browser downloads it. If you try to upload any attachment (to the Stream) and then download it we will know whether issue with files or something else.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot.png
Views:	439
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	140 Guys the attachment got uploaded perfectly to the stream, but when I tried to download it.....same result :-(
          I need to sort this urgently as my entire project is delayed...

Comment

Check data/upload directory whether uploaded files exist there. If don't it can be permissions issue.

Comment

I checked the data/upload file and cannot see any uploaded file. Though i can see the file in stream.

Comment

Try to change permissions of data/upload directory.

Comment

Could you please tell me how to change permission. In data folder i can see config file but in upload folder i cannot find anything related to permissions.

Comment

You can do it by SSH, FTP or your hosting administator panel (e.g. cPanel). Please set 775 for “data” directory. Also, make sure that you have the correct “owner” and “group” permission.
                    Job Offers and Requests

Comment

Thanks buddy. I changed the data perm to 775 but still no luck :-( I guess i have to go back to some other CRM..... Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot1212.png
Views:	136
Size:	3.9 KB
ID:	150

Comment

nothing seems working here...so frustrating..still thanks guys.

Comment

Did you set the permission for subfolders as well (I mean recursively)?
                          If you use an SSH it can be like that:
                          Code:
                          chmod -R 775 data
                          Job Offers and Requests

Comment

I just tried it and it works perfectly here. What I miss though: The possibility to set field separators and character set per user / in general. Most people like to deal with Excel afterwards and Excel only accepts semicolon and the local (Windows) character set (the more advanced import feature in Excel is kind of hard to find).

Another related issue: It would be good if there was a clear instruction somewhere as to what permissions are to be set for each directory in Espo. I am currently using 755 Apache user/group across all files and dirs but this is just guesswork.
                            Last edited by iscon; 05-27-2014, 05:21 AM.
                            ------------------
                            Robert Laussegger
                            iscon group
                            http://www.iscongroup.net
                            mailto://info@iscongroup.net

Comment

Guys still no luck in exporting the file....could anybody suggest any other option ?

Comment

Working...
                              X