No announcement yet.

EspoCRM 4.2.0 released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm not change permissions before upgrade and i'm Review all permissions its correct

now i'm upload upgrade files manually but error not resolve

Comment

Those missing classes are in vendor directory. Check if everything fine with vendor.

Comment

upload vendor folder again ?

Comment

What php version ? if php7 you can download upgrade package http://www.espocrm.com/downloads/upg...6-to-4.2.1.zip and copy files from there.

Comment

thnx problem resolved after upgrade

Comment

Hi

How is possible to change current Base entity to Event entity. This is needed because I would like to show existing entity entries in calendar or is there some migration tool which can convert entity data?

Comment

Hi,

It's possible but not so easy. You can remove your entity and create new one. Create fields, relations with keeping their names and types.

Comment

Also I found an problem with OpenLDAP after upgrading 4.1.6 to 4.2.0 LDAP authentication not work with OpenLDAP.

Comment

Originally posted by markopraakli View Post
                    Also I found an problem with OpenLDAP after upgrading 4.1.6 to 4.2.0 LDAP authentication not work with OpenLDAP.
                    What the problem is? Please check your log file. If no errors, please enable DEBUG mode.
                    Job Offers and Requests

Comment

[2016-08-12 12:26:43] Espo.DEBUG: LDAP: user search string: "(&(objectClass=user)(uid=myuser))" [] []
                      [2016-08-12 12:26:43] Espo.DEBUG: Found DN for [myuser]: []. [] []
                      [2016-08-12 12:26:43] Espo.ERROR: LDAP: Authentication failed for user [myuser], details: user is not found. [] []

Seems like it does not found DN but If i'll try to search manually with same filter and basedn then i found a user.

Comment

Originally posted by markopraakli View Post
                        [2016-08-12 12:26:43]Seems like it does not found DN
                        Thaks confirmed. I wrote workaround DN bindings for each user, and returning correct dn for user, then it works. Can you try yourself to authenticate with OpenLDAP?

Comment

The problem was in objectClass attribute, for LDAP it is "inetOrgPerson". Now, in 4.2.2 added possibility to define the objectClass attribute on LDAP setting page.
                          Job Offers and Requests

Comment

Just updated to 4.2.2 and having the same issue with Ldap on AD.

Code:
                            [2016-08-16 09:26:17] Espo.DEBUG: LDAP: user search string: "(&(objectClass=user)(SamAccountName=me_user))" [] []
                            [2016-08-16 09:26:17] Espo.DEBUG: Found DN for [me_user]: []. [] []
                            [2016-08-16 09:26:17] Espo.ERROR: LDAP: Authentication failed for user [me_user], details: user is not found. [] []
                            Connection test works fine.
                            checkt several options with Userpricipalname and account canonical form.

any ideas?

Comment

Did you define the user "Base DN" or "User Login Filter"? More information about configuring LDAP https://github.com/espocrm/documenta...thorization.md
                              Job Offers and Requests

Comment

ok I played a little bit arround.
                                so if I am typing the full "basedn" which in the case of my user "OU=OU-Mitarbeiter,OU=Department,OU=Company,DC=xxxx,DC=xx xx" it works fine.
                                but if I want to give access to everybody in the company by using only "OU=Company,DC=xxxx,DC=xxxx" it says user not found.
                                so is this a bug or is that how its suppose to be? because from my point of view the case of giving the company access should be valid?

btw I found another small bug in the fieldmapping that should be fixed in the next update.
                                Code:
                                protected $ldapFieldMap = array(
                                        'userName' => 'userNameAttribute',
                                        'firstName' => 'userTitleAttribute',
                                        'lastName' => 'userFirstNameAttribute',
                                        'title' => 'userLastNameAttribute',
                                        'emailAddress' => 'userEmailAddressAttribute',
                                        'phoneNumber' => 'userPhoneNumberAttribute',
                                    );

Comment

Working...
                                X