ACL System with a boost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACL System with a boost

Hello everyone, I would like to change the way EspoCRM allow/block user access to entity records. The Use Case will be like:
    1) Users have a custom field called "tags";
    2) Entity record (an opportunity record, for instance) will have two custom fields: "allowed tags" and "blocked tags";
    3) Let's assume that an opportunity record (#Opportunity/view/6437106b7fdbb68a8, for instance) has AllowedTags='a', 'b', 'c'. and BlockedTags='d';
    4) An User 'john' has tags = 'b', 'e', 'f'. When this user tries to access that opportunity 6437106b7fdbb68a8
    ​, it will let the user access the record;
    5) An User 'mary' has tags = 'b', 'd', 'e', 'f'. When this user tries to access that opportunity 6437106b7fdbb68a8
    ​, it will prevent the user to access the record because 'd' is blocked on the record BlockedTags list;
    6) An User 'jake' has tags = 'e', 'f'. When this user tries to access that opportunity 6437106b7fdbb68a8​, it will prevent the user to access the record because the user doesn't have the tags needed to acces the record.​​

That's it. This shoud be used on a specific project in my company and must replace the Team ACL feature.
    Let me know if it's clear and if someone have an example or even the avaiability to work on that.

Please feel free to send a proposal ok? It's not an urgent feature but will help a lot on day-by-day routine in my company. Thank you!

Hello,
    Hope you are doing well,
    We have checked your post
    We are a CMMI level 3 company equipped with 650+ Professionals and serving our clients around the globe, at very effective rates.
    www.cisin.com
    Please get in touch for further proceeding,
    thanks
    Scott Walter skype cis.scott

Comment

Working...
    X