Some extensions and modifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello espcrm
    as far as i remember meetings doesn't have address field. That's why there is no support for location right now from us. Maybe we'll add something for this if we receive more requests.

Regarding to shortcuts: shortcut is more like prefix in external calendars which will clarify from which type of entity specific event is. It may be task, meeting, call, thanks to proper prefix you'll be able to recognize type of entity.

I just enabled meetings on test account

Comment

Originally posted by emillod View Post
      Hello espcrm
      Regarding to shortcuts: shortcut is more like prefix in external calendars which will clarify from which type of entity specific event is. It may be task, meeting, call, thanks to proper prefix you'll be able to recognize type of entity.
      Location seem to work for me.

Is this a bug or need to be a future feature? It seem that re-curing doesn't work?

If I create Re-curring task weekly/daily/etc on my phone, the next time it sync, all the recurring will disappear.

---

With task it look very funny and make everything unreadable. Is it the calendar App I use that causing it? Or the due date causing very ugly look and affect the display and readability?

How should we fix this?

Comment

Hi emillod, is there any plan to support Accounts as well? Most of the business/company phone number we use that:
        Only Lead and Contact available at the moment.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	247
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	96527

Comment

emillod Does it support Birthday? I tried creating the fieldtype Date with fieldname: bDAY but no luck.

Last edited by espcrm; 09-18-2023, 06:56 AM.

Comment

espcrm
            by default EspoCRM doesn't have birthday or avatar field (i know, demo contain avatar field, but it's not in official repo). Because of that, we can't simply create new version with static names of field. We decided to prepare new version with these two fields, but admin will be able to map proper fields in settings. We're working on that, but don't have ETA for this one yet.

Comment

• espcrm
              espcrm commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you! Looking forward to it!

I'm surprise that the avatar/photo field is only presence in Demo, I assume it create be created for all new Installation.

• yuri
              yuri commented
              Editing a comment
              An image field can be created in the entity manager within a minute. I don't want to overload the standard entities with fields, but keep only a minimum set. One can create fields they need for their business. Usually, photos of clients are not needed for the business. Can't imagine we upload photos of our clients.

• espcrm
              espcrm commented
              Editing a comment
              All good yuri! Don't worry about it. I just assume the Demo is the default EspoCRM 'standard' so I compare everything to that.

emillod also, does it have new update Announcement in this right side area?

I know some other extension have that enable/available. Can't seem to find anywhere on website of latest version number so I'm not too sure if I'm using latest version; still using 1.0.0-rc.0​ which seem to be a Release Candidate but not yet release

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	99.8 KB ID:	98227

Comment

Hello espcrm
              thank you for your post. We've sent you the newest version of DAV, i hope it'll fix your issue

Comment

• espcrm
                espcrm commented
                Editing a comment
                It seem to be compatibly with v8 again. Go get newer version if you have this extension.

Recently tried to add this to iPhone again, for anyone that is using this, this is the URL you need to use (other may work but for me this worked).

Example:
              https://espocrm.com/server.php/principals/users/espcrm/

Change it to your URL, and change the username to be the correct one. You won't need to this if your server discovery is correctly done I think, but as mine one is not or I'm using old version or whatever is the reason I have to use this. Comparing this URL to my Android/Google phone the URL is slight different.

Anyway just a quick tag cause I couldn't find this thread!
              _dav
              davintregration
              caldav
              cardav

Comment

Working...
              X