Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customisation to integrate with mailserver.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customisation to integrate with mailserver.

We are experimenting with espocrm and would like to test with some customisations.

The specifics for the first customisation request entail:

Implementing API calls to mDaemon mail server to:

1) Upon creation of a LEAD or ACCOUNT, create a folder in mdaemon. Note the folder needs to be created in the mail server NOT in CRM. The folder structure will be explained, but briefly the folder path is being stored in the lead or account's record in EspoCRM.

2) When emails are received to a user's or the group inbox and sent folders, provide the user with a process to select certain emails and move them to the relevant folder based on the association the recipient's email is with (or allow the user to select which lead or account the emails should be associated with.

With respect to the calls to mDaemon mail server, we already have code for the creation of the folder path and for moving emails utilising the mDaemon API and can share this with you to help.

We also have a working example of the process in suitecrm that we can provide to explain the process.

Hi ,
    I am interested assisting further on customization
    Please connect via eMail -deepvyas71@gmail.com

Regards
    Deep

Comment

Hello.

Hope you are doing well.

I would like to assist you with your requirement, please reach me at seth@cisinlabs.com to discuss further.

Regards!
      Seth R

Comment

Hello,

Greetings

I can help you with your requirement of customization.

I would love to discuss in detail. Connect me :- ron1(at)talentsfromindia(dot)com for detailed discussion.

Regards
        Ron

Comment

Working...
        X