Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Track open emails sent from Leads and Opportunties (not campaigns)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Track open emails sent from Leads and Opportunties (not campaigns)

Hi,

We are looking to track the emails sent from Leads and Opportunities modules inside EspoCRM. Our leads and opportunities are not related to EU so there would be no GDPR issues.

The goal is to know inside the Lead or Opportunity if the recipient opened each email and when.

Anyone available?
    Thanks a lot.

Hello,

I can surely help you in your requirement.
    Kindly reach me at norman1{at}talentsfromindia{dot}com or over skype, so that we can discuss in detail and can proceed it further.

Regards,
    Norman

Comment

• Pablo
      Pablo commented
      Editing a comment
      Sent! Thanks and hope to hear soon from you.

Hello

I would be glad to assist you on your requirement and like to have a detailed discussion regarding the same.

Please add me on skype: olivia_5068 or mail me over olivia@cisinlabs.com so that we can have a detailed discussion regarding your requirement.

Hoping to listen from you soon.

BR,
    Olivia

Comment

Hello Pablo, it can be done with attaching small picture to every single email. It's pretty simple, but if your client will have blocked external resources, then it'll not work

Comment

Hi emillod ,

Thanks for your reply. I also believe it should be a simple process but I haven't been able to find a third-party or add-on to make it work. Do you have any recommendations?

Thanks again.

Comment

Pablo we thought about building that functionality in our EspoCRM, but we didn't have time for that.
          It have to be created from scratch.

Comment

Thanks emillod ! I have contacted DevCRM to get details.

Comment

Hello Pablo
              Email sent, please check.

Regards,
              Norman

Comment

Working...
              X