Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for Developer to Customise Espocrm for company use.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Developer to Customise Espocrm for company use.

Hi,
    My company just installed Espocrm in our server, we are looking for developer to customise the espocrm to meet our operation requirement. Please do let me know if any developer here can provide this service. Thank you.

Hello,

I would love to assist you, please reach me on S.K>Y>P>E (cis.seth) or e mail me on seth(@)cisinlabs(dot) com.

Kind regards!
    Seth

Comment

Hello CYLau
      please send me a private message with your needs. As you can see on our forum profile, our company have big impact to the compunity, we have 4 years experience in EspoCRM, we even use EspoCRM in our company You can read more about us on our website: https://devcrm.it or in this post: https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/job-...8-dubas-poland

You can also find our email on our website

Comment

Hello
        Please check PM
        I can help
        BR
        Hayden

Comment

Hi there,
          I'm looking to implement a CRM system for me company. Due to covid my team (of 5) are all working remotely and were using Google hangouts, google sheets etc to keep us all updated, I need a lead generation platform that can access our SQL database and use HTML to have bespoke pages. Please let me know if you can help. (I'm in Preston, Lancashire, UK)

Comment

• Maria1234
            Maria1234 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hello there,

I can help you with the CRM system. Can you please share some more details so that I can review.
            You can reach me on maria@cisinlabs.com

Kind Regards
            Maria J

Originally posted by Bibster View Post
          Hi there,
          I'm looking to implement a CRM system for me company. Due to covid my team (of 5) are all working remotely and were using Google hangouts, google sheets etc to keep us all updated, I need a lead generation platform that can access our SQL database and use HTML to have bespoke pages. Please let me know if you can help. (I'm in Preston, Lancashire, UK)
          Hello ,Bibster

Hope you are doing well!!

I can surely assist you with your requirement.

Please reach to me at my email : carter.ci@talentsfromindia.com for further discussion.

Awaiting your response.

Best Regards
          Carter

Comment

Working...
          X