Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with my database

Hi,

I have installed on my own server EspoCRM and by mistake, I created some objects through the database in order to process some external files; I didn't know I don't have to do that and now, since this, I can't update and, in some places, I receive the 500 error = database error.

Now I understand the best option would be to rebuild everything in the right order, the problem is that I have a lot of customizations and I don't want to do that, but if is the best option and some developer want to do this project would be awesome!

Also, I can't rebuild the database in the admin section since I receive the 500 database error.

I only have this error in the log:

[2020-09-21 19:58:02] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception ParseError: "syntax error, unexpected '?'" at */application/Espo/ORM/Repositories/RDB.php line 101 {"exception":"[object] (ParseError(code: 0): syntax error, unexpected '?' at */application/Espo/ORM/Repositories/RDB.php:101)"} []

If need further information, please let me know.

Hello

I can help you out
    Please reach me on skype:cis.am4 or Drop me mail at Hayden@cisinlabs.com
    BR
    Hayden

Comment

Hello jorge,
      i'll be more than happy to assist you. You can read about our services here: https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/job-...8-dubas-poland

I'll sent you an email in few minutes

best regards
      Emil

Comment

Working...
      X