Looking for support and customization services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for support and customization services

We are a Canadian company currently using EspoCRM to manage our business. We currently use it for customer details, task assignments, documents, and heavily for stream communication. We also make use of the bulk email feature from time to time.

We are in need of someone to help us implement the Invoicing and inventory addons. We will need it customized to support recurring monthly invoicing, including prorated invoices and individual invoices.

We would also like to have integration with a Payment Gateway in order to automatically process Invoices and update invoice status when paid. We will also require the ability to generate reports with specifics about our invoicing.

There will be other customizations required as well.

Please contact me if you feel you have the skill set to help us expand EspoCRM to meet our needs and can be available during our operating hours (Eastern Time).

Hello
    ​​​​​​we have experience with espo extension. We're using salesPack even in our company. We've managed to implement payment gateway and monthly invoicing.

We have espo dedicated website where you can see examples of our work: https://devcrm.it
    You can also read more about us here: https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/job-...8-dubas-poland
    You can contact us through forum messages or email contact@devcrm.it

Best regards
    Emil
    Last edited by emillod; 04-30-2020, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• GREG3f
      GREG3f commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for your quick reply. I will consider your company. Time zone difference is a concern for us.

• emillod
      emillod commented
      Editing a comment
      We're working without any issues with clients from US, Switzerland, Poland, UK, India.

Hi,

I can help.

You can reach me on Skype: cis.am4 or Email: Hayden@cisinlabs.com so that we can discuss this further.

Hayden

Comment

Hi Greg,
      I am interested to discuss further.
      Please let me know your availability on same
      E: deepvyas71@gmail.com

Regards
      Deep

Comment

Working...
      X