Need help creating a few reports, and the necessary accompanying setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help creating a few reports, and the necessary accompanying setup

Hi. Been using Espo for 2 years, we're well set up. As we grow I realize I need certain reports I didn't need before. For instance, now that we have salespeople, I'd like to see things like the average time it takes to close a prospect, and simple things like closing ratios (how many leads become clients) for each salesperson.

I can see that we'll need to rearrange things a bit too, to accommodate this (new/different fields, whatever). So I would like to discuss this with someone a little, because before you can quote me you'll have questions but, additionally, I would love for you to be experienced enough that you can maybe suggest reports to me that I might need later, that I haven't even thought of yet.

Thanks everyone.

-James

Hi James, you can contact with me to discuss in more
    CEO & Founder of Eblasoft.
    Professional EspoCRM development & extensions.

Comment

Hi James,
      I can help you with this as I have worked on many similar projects before. Please reach me out via email at vanessa@cisinlabs.com or skype at live:vanessa_12766 so that we could get in touch.

Best Regards,
      Vanessa

Comment

Hi James,

I am interested to join you for this project as we do have prior experience with similar work.Could you please share more information via email: priyankaabnave@cdnsol.com or let's connect via Skype: priyankaabnave.cdn to discuss more in detail.

BR,
        Priyanka

Comment

Working...
        X