Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I updated NL translation, insert in next update

Hi,

I have been updating and modifying the NL language on http://poeditor.com/ .
    Can you put that in the next espocrm update?

Otherwise can you send me the language files to put in installer?
    Or can i make the language files on an easy way without the scripting stuff i read in documentation.

Let me know,

By the way... Great product!

Thanks for the contribution. The archive with generated files is attached. I will include updates in v6.2.
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks,
      I found some more errors in translations.. will finish them this week.
      I was able to create the files myself after some trial and error.. ;-)
      In 6.2 sounds great !

Comment

yuri we are contributing for LT translation and I have the question in General about localisation. When and how new localisation files are uploading and uploading to existing systems. Is there are any case when new translations not effect old system?
        how to localise paid extensions as they are not in POEditor?

Comment

Thanks. We include translation from POEditor in every major release.

We don't have mechanism for translating paid extensions by the community. We use paid service to translate on a few languages.

Comment

yuri it would be hard to enable of other extensions localization in POEditor? I would really appreciate the ability to localize paid modules.

Now it’s semi localized system we have
            If some language keeps untranslated then there are no change from current situation, but it would help a lot to thease who want have transportation and you never ever will pay for transportations to LT as example.
            Last edited by partomas; 10-01-2021, 05:12 PM.

Comment

We can't add paid extensions on POEditor at the moment. Did you consider to translate missing labels using build-in label manager? If you translate it for your instance, you can then share language files (from custom dir). And then we will be able to include them into extension.

Comment

Yes, we made some translation via “labels”, but not all, as it’s a bit complicated to give admin rights to people who are good in localization. I’m not sure is it good idea to share partly translated files now.
                If it could be done by POEditor it would be much easier as we have dedicated personal for localizations. Please consider such functionality for the future.

Comment

Originally posted by yuri View Post
                  We can't add paid extensions on POEditor at the moment.
                  What is needed to be done to be able to add all official (also paid) modules terminology to POEditor?

Comment

Originally posted by yuri View Post
                    We can't add paid extensions on POEditor at the moment. Did you consider to translate missing labels using build-in label manager? If you translate it for your instance, you can then share language files (from custom dir). And then we will be able to include them into extension.
                    yuri might be after one year you can now add all "extensions" strings to POEditor. It would help a lot to keep wholeness of the system.

Comment

yuri, i updated the language on POEditor, but when i install the files i see still untranslated words/sentences.
                      When i check the english ones, they don't exists on POE. Is it possible not all words/sentences of latests releases are on POE ?

as an example (admin desc.) : Email folders shared for teams.
                      Working schedule.

and some more...

Comment

Working...
                      X