Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Language created - Does not work.

Hi Everyone!

Love Espo, so I decided to make a Swedish translation. Translated the PO, created the lang.js, added all the files in its right location AND edited the config.php. Still doesnt work, even after clearing the cache. But other language do. I cant even see it in the dropdown.

The language code I used was sv_SE which is the correct one. But still doesnt display.

Please refrain from using it in the live version as I need to see if all the spelling is correct first. I will upload a version two once I have checked it (which can be used).

But I cant even get it displayed.... Could someone just check the file to see if I have done something wrong?

Thx!

/Vinnie

Attached Files

Hi Vinnie

I tried to add 'sv_SE' as an element of array "languageList" in config, cleared cache and it appeared in dropdowns inofSettings and Preferences. It's weird. May

Will you be able to contribute your language pack in EspoCRM?

Comment

Hi yurikuzn,

Doesnt work for me. The languagelist is the one in config.php right? I copied one and changed the number (12) and then added the "Default" language selection to sv_SE. Logged in, cleared cache, didnt work. Cant see it in the dropdown. But when I select another language from the dropdown it works.

Is there a manual way of clearing the cache? I using the shared VPD / Cpanel solution if thats of any interest.

Please refrain from using it, as I still need to correct some words and see if the translation works. Once all works, I will update it and you may use it. But still need it to get working first though

Any other ideas? Else I can give you access and you can check it out for yourself.

/V

Comment

Did you edit data/config.php file?

You can clear cache in Administration panel or run php clear_cache.php

Comment

Hi,

Solved the error.

Cleared out manually the cachefolder. Seems when I press the button it does nothing. Clearing it manually worked (entered with ftp and deleted the folder).

Once I have checked everything I will upload a version that you guys can use. Thx!

/V

Comment

One question. Seems as the main headers are not translated. Is this something related to the PO file or is that in another location?

Comment

You have an issue with file permissions

What is the main headers?

Comment

Main top menu. "Accounts".... etc

Comment

Not sure why.
                  You can translate them manually.

Comment

I just tried to genere and tab labels are there
                    Attached Files

Comment

Ok, Is the top label in another cachefolder or something?

/V

Comment

Works now. I will post the updated file here.

Comment

Working...
                        X