Column not found error Cannot Upgrade past 7.4.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Column not found error Cannot Upgrade past 7.4.4

I have tried to upgrade Espo past 7.3.4 and always get a failure with the following reported in the logs...

ALERT: Rebuild database fault: PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'user.default_team' in 'field list'

I have checked the SQL database and default_team_id is a column in the user database. I have checked and reset all permissions and ownership and its still failing. ANyone know what may cause this?

Hi,

look (not language file) .. and check/compare yours files.
    make changement if missing .. then rebuild .. then upgrade... i think that will resolve your issue.

Comment

Hi friend, welcome to the 4th victim of Column not found, here is one of the fix but not sure if it will help you:
      Describe the bug After upgrading to the latest version a custom created entity of base type Event may no longer work properly, which could be observed this way: HTTP 500 when opening details HTTP 5...

Comment

I'm also having this issue. It seems like the 7.3.4 > 7.4.5 upgrade process is not creating several required columns in the User table.
        CLI Upgrade process fails at the rebuild step after "Copying Files..." 🤔

Comment

Can you post contents of the file custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/entityDefs/User.json

Comment

This is what happens for me...

Current version is 7.3.4.
            EspoCRM will be upgraded to version 7.4.5 now. Enter [Y] to continue.
            y
            This may take a while. Do not close the terminal.
            Downloading...
            Upgrading...
            Initialization...
            Copying before upgrade files...
            Rebuilding...
            Before upgrade script execution...
            Rebuilding...
            Copying files...
            Rebuilding...
            Reverting...
            Error occurred while EspoCRM rebuild. Please see the log for more detail.​

Log gives ALERT: Rebuild database fault: PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'user.default_team' in 'field list'

I dont have a Users.Json file in that location.

Comment

Working...
            X