Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emails are not being fetched since upgrade to 7.3.3

Hello guys,

after yesterdays upgrade to 7.3.3 we have problems with emails. Emails that are sent from CRM to CRM are delivered without any problem. However, when we try to send an email from outlook or gmail etc. email is not delivered into CRM (I see it on webmail - Amazon, so there is no issue with IMAP or SMTP. But it is not being fetched into CRM). I have noticed some changes made to personal email accounts (probably just redesigned) - is there any possibility that there were some changes done to it that could be causing this?

When I try to send a test email directly from the personal email account (button "send test email") it seems like everything is working properly and I got a "success" message, However, email is delivered only to amazon webmail but it is not appearing in the CRM inbox.

Do you have any idea what could be causing this issue, please? So far nothing in error logs connected with this issue.

Thanks a lot!

I just noticed that our Scheduled Job "Check Personal Email Accounts" stopped working right after the upgrade. (screen1)
    Attached Files

Comment

• Jakub Grufik
      Jakub Grufik commented
      Editing a comment
      and now I noticed that every single Scheduled Job stopped working right after the update. Is there any way how to fix the cron?

Now I noticed that our cron task on web is set as PHP 7.4 file (we are going to change it to PHP 8.1 file and see if it will resolve the issue)
    Attached Files

Comment

• Jakub Grufik
      Jakub Grufik commented
      Editing a comment
      upgrade cron to PHP 8.1 on webserver resolved the issue, system is now working as usually sorry for wasting your time

• espcrm
      espcrm commented
      Editing a comment
      For the future user
Working...
X