Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass E-Mail doesn´t work / Cron jobs

Hello all,

I am very new to ESPO and trying to configure ESPO to our liking.

Unfortunatly I am stuck now on Mass E-Mails and cron jobs.

Sending a standard mail or testmail both works fine, so the SMTP settings are right.

Cron tabs seems to have something to do with a Linux Server, which we dont have.

Actually we don´t have a server here. Its all cloud based.

Is there anyway for this to work anyway?

Kind regards..

Unfortunately most documentation here refers to installing EspoCRM on a local server.

I am running EspoCRM on Siteground Hosting. Your hosting provider should have a section which refers to setting up a cron job. That is where you arrange the cron jobs to be run from EspoCRM.

My cron line is like: php /home/customer/www/yourdomain.com/public_html/cron.php
    Which is different then what you see in the documentation.

Hope this helps a bit!

Kind regards!

Comment

Hello stk
      thank you for your post. You should go into Administration -> Jobs. There you'll see whether you have a lot of completed jobs, or only few stacked on Pending stage.
      You can check this video on how to configure cron https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmLW1Dwwa3Y

All depends on your server configuration.

Comment

• stk
        stk commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for your help! Under "Jobs" is only one job from a workflow I made for testing.

It is pending.

All the Jobs from the BPM testing are not to be found here.

Originally posted by Akemi View Post
      My cron line is like: php /home/customer/www/yourdomain.com/public_html/cron.php
      Which is different then what you see in the documentation.
      Resolved my own issue with cron by changing php in front of the line to php80 or whatever version your hostingprovider is running.

Comment

• stk
        stk commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for your help. I gave that information to our IT. Hopefully they can use it.
    Working...
    X