Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cron php issue

Hi all,

New to EspoCRM after trying out alot of CRM packages. Very happy about the installation process and documentation.

I am stuck on a cron issue.

I am hosting Espo on a Siteground site. On siteground i have setup cron with the following line:
    php /home/customer/www/mydomain.nl/public_html/cron.php

It seems to be working but i get the cron error:
    Fatal error: Composer detected issues in your platform: Your Composer dependencies require a PHP version ">= 8.0.0". You are running 7.4.33. in /home/customer/www/mydomain.nl/public_html/vendor/composer/platform_check.php on line 24

Seems clear no?
    Now if i check in espo admin/system it says 8.0.28.
    I have manually set the php version in siteground on 8.0.28

Except the platform_check.php keeps claiming its still 7.4.33

How is this possible?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Hi there, from reading other post, I believe your CLI is using PHP 7.4 still.

And CRON use CLI/Command Line Input/"Hacker typing".

You can also try change to 8.1 then 8.0, or 8.0 to 7.4 then back to 8.0 to see if that somehow update or refresh it.

Another thing you can try if you have control is to restart the PHP.

Comment

As my colleague said, probably wrong version. You can log in into SSH and type php -v to check version. Many servers allow to use different version of PHP just by typing php before command in cron with specific version, for example php81 to use PHP 8.1.

Comment

Thanks guys for directing me in the right direction! With help from our hostingprovider the issue is resolved.

They updated bash profile for me, which didn't resolve the problem. In the end the cron line should have been:

php81 /home/customer/www/mydomain.nl/public_html/cron.php​

And now no more errors.

Comment

Working...
        X