Error when updating to v7.3.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error when updating to v7.3.1

SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'user.working_time_calendar_id' in 'field list'

Problem when updating...

After that, I can't run "php command.php upgrade -s" anymore.

[2023-01-10 11:42:32] ERROR: Uncaught Exception PDOException: "could not find driver" at /var/www/html/espocrm/application/Espo/ORM/PDO/DefaultPDOProvider.php line 97 {"exception":"[object] (PDOException(code: 0): could not find driver at /var/www/html/espocrm/application/Espo/ORM/PDO/DefaultPDOProvider.php:97)"} []

Comment

Hi rodrigocoelho,

Please tell me, did you make a backup of your instance before the upgrade?
      Can you roll back to EspoCRM v.7.2.7?

Comment

Check the error in google: "Uncaught Exception PDOException: "could not find driver". Might be you didn't install php-mysql extension.

It's not recommended to run with "-s" parameter unless you do it on purpose.

The solution for the error from the initial post: https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/anno...6926#post86926
        Last edited by yuri; 01-10-2023, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lazovic View Post
          Hi rodrigocoelho,

Please tell me, did you make a backup of your instance before the upgrade?
          Can you roll back to EspoCRM v.7.2.7?
          It's solved. Thanks for your help

Comment

Originally posted by yuri View Post
            Check the error in google: "Uncaught Exception PDOException: "could not find driver". Might be you didn't install php-mysql extension.

It's not recommended to run with "-s" parameter unless you do it on purpose.

The solution for the error from the initial post: https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/anno...6926#post86926
            Yes, thanks for sharing this.

Comment

Working...
            X