Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgradation Error 5.9.4-to-6.0.10

Hi,
    Please Guide me when I upgrade-5.9.4-to-6.0.10.zip and then show this error plz guide how this fix?​

Current version is 5.9.4
    Starting upgrade process...
    Error: Argument 3 passed to Espo\Core\Repositories\Database::__construct() must be an instance of Espo\Core\ORM\EntityFactory, instance of Espo\ORM\EntityFactory given, called in C:\htdocs\espo\application\Esp o\ORM\RepositoryFactory.php on line 54​

Hi farooqtanveer,

Please tell me what versions of PHP and MySQL are you using?

Comment

please check version

Comment

I recommend you just jump to v7.2 (latest) friend using the "Nuclear" option:

I upgraded from 5.82 and followed the procedures to the current build. For two years prior to this upgrade, everything was running smoothly. I did appropriate backups, so I thought and even looked to the server rewinds etc. Now, every 2-4 hours the CRM crashes again and gives just the blue line across the top of the page. I

Comment

As you run from CLI, php-cli version matters. To check, run in the command line interface:

php -v

Comment

Another question. Do you run it on Windows?

Comment

Originally posted by yuri View Post
              As you run from CLI, php-cli version matters. To check, run in the command line interface:

php -v

Comment

Originally posted by yuri View Post
                Another question. Do you run it on Windows?
                yes window 10 and xampp

Comment

farooqtanveer,

This error should disappear and the upgrade will be successful when you update MySQL to at least version 5.7.
                  Please remember that for EspoCRM the requirements are the following:
                  • PHP 7.4 and later,
                  • MySQL 5.7 (and later) or MariaDB 10.1 (and later).
                  This is written in the documentation in the article about installing EspoCRM: https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat.../#requirements.

Let me know how the upgrade goes after upgrading the version of MySQL.​

Comment

Working...
                  X