Error after updating from 7.1.11 to 7.2.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error after updating from 7.1.11 to 7.2.4

I just did an update from version 7.1.11 to version 7.2.4.

The update went through without any errors.

However when I log into the CRM system, several screens are not working anymore.

The panel with the options like Contacts, Leads etc. are now horizontal at the top and not on the left side.

The email inbox does not show any emails just the count.
    When I click on "User Interface" or "Authentication" in the admin settings nothing happens.
    When I click on Scheduled Jobs I see [object Object] > Scheduled Jobs at the top of the window.
    When I click on User in the admin settings I see [object Object] > [object Object] at the top of the window. Same for preferences

Seems I can not switch the theme (hazyblue) to another theme. Saving does not work.

This is part of the error I see in the log from today.

Code:
    ERROR: Slim Application Error Type: TypeError Code: 0 Message: Argument 2 passed to Espo\ORM\QueryExecutor::__construct() must be an instance of Espo\ORM\QueryComposer\QueryComposerWrapper, instance of Espo\ORM\QueryComposer\MysqlQueryComposer given, called in /var/www/mycrm.com/application/Espo/ORM/EntityManager.php on line 146 File: /var/www/mycrm.com/application/Espo/ORM/QueryExecutor.php Line: 45 Trace: #0 /var/www/mycrm.com/application/Espo/ORM/EntityManager.php(146): Espo\ORM\QueryExecutor->__construct() [NODE="1"]EspoCRM Forum[/NODE] [internal function]: Espo\ORM\EntityManager->__construct() [NODE="2"]Forum[/NODE] /var/www/mycrm.com/application/Espo/Core/InjectableFactory.php(122): ReflectionClass->newInstanceArgs() #3 /var/www/mycrm.com/application/Espo/Core/InjectableFactory.php(99): Espo\Core\InjectableFactory->createInternal() #4 /var/www/mycrm.com/application/Espo/Core/ORM/EntityManagerFactory.php(129): Espo\Core\InjectableFactory->createWithBinding() [NODE="5"]Groups[/NODE] /var/www/mycrm.com/application/Espo/Core/Loaders/EntityManager.php(49): Espo\Core\ORM\EntityManagerFactory->create() [NODE="6"]Uncategorized Groups[/NODE] /var/www/mycrm.com/application/Espo/Core/Container.php(314):

​Clearing cache and rebuild did not help

I have only one custom entity.

google integration plugin 1.5.4
    PHP Version 7.4.10
    DB: 10.3.23-MariaDB-0+deb10u1

Just tested from home and here it looks fine. So it seems to be a browser issue even if its the same browser...

Will see how it looks tomorrow at the office. Maybe need to clear cookies and cache.

Comment

Might be a cache issue if it working from a different machine.

Ctrl+Shift+Delete shortcut will be popup history option for most browser. At least it is for Firefox.

Comment

Just logged in this morning from the office and everything looks fine. Very strange, but I'm glad the updated worked.

Comment

Working...
        X