Restore error, don't see reports.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restore error, don't see reports.

good afternoon, when I restore espocrm, it does not show me the reports and the log does not show anything. I think it is the compatibility of Mysql 5.5 to 5.6 because I want to upgrade to the current version and therefore require the 5.6 version, and is the one that does not show the reports, it is worth mentioning that I have the advanced pack of the current version and the latest version.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	159
Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	83963Click image for larger version

Views:	90
Size:	5.3 KB
ID:	83964Click image for larger version

Views:	98
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	83965
    Click image for larger version

Views:	101
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	83966​​​​

Hi Acosta117,

Please tell me what versions of EspoCRM and Advanced Pack extension are you using?

Comment

Versión 7.2.0 and Advanced pack 2.3.12

Comment

For anyone who encounters a similar problem, first check if the user has access to the information in the Report. After updating EspoCRM from very old versions to the newest versions, the Role settings may sometimes go wrong (so please do not forget to make a backup).

You can re-assign Roles to the required users in this way: go to Administration > Users, select the users to whom the required Role should be assigned, then select the Mass Update action, click on the Add Field button > Roles and select the desired Role. After that, the roles will be reassigned. Repeat this action until all the users you need have the desired role.​

Comment

Working...
        X