v7.2.4 - Doing a "fresh" moving installation - Error: email.ics_contents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v7.2.4 - Doing a "fresh" moving installation - Error: email.ics_contents

Doing a fresh installation using the guide below since I can't upgrade without error. Run into the problem below whenever I open email, don't see anyone mention this error yet. Is this some new field that was created in v7? Anyone know how-to-fix?

Thank you.

Code:
    ERROR: (42S22) SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'email.ics_contents' in 'field list'; GET /Email/61f24fa90bcd8bc97; line: 70, file: /home/domains/website.com/public_html/app/application/Espo/ORM/SqlExecutor.php [] []

Used this guide: https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/inst...1187#post61187

EDIT: Not sure what I did exactly but it seem to be working now... there was deleting some extensions, deleting auth_token table. But my guess is it fixed due to changing to PHP 8.0 maybe? I didn't keep log of what I did. Just keep looking at error logs, rebuild, delete, rename file, refresh, relog... hopefully it is working now and I don't have to roll back with a backup.
    Last edited by espcrm; 10-02-2022, 06:09 AM.

Hi,

if not forget, ics was new ehancement in email attachment in v6 or v7 ?
    if you import a old version database, you need rebuild so new fields are created in database.

Comment

• espcrm
      espcrm commented
      Editing a comment
      It fixed now so (hopefully) I won't look further into it.

I'm having trouble with Creating new Task however... Not sure how to debug at the moment, log pretty much empty. Previously it show error due to formula so I just comments the formula hoping it work but it didn't.
Working...
X