Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zend OPcache API is restricted by "restrict_api" configuration directive

Hi, thank you for working on EspoCRM.

I tried to install EspoCRM for the first time (manually) on my hosting provider and after the installation process, I can't seem to be able to log in because the login form doesn't show up. Basically, I get a blank screen (please see the attached screenshot).

Any idea what could have gone wrong? The installation was rather smooth as far as I remember. Thank you for any hints.

I followed this guide: https://docs.espocrm.com/administration/installation/

MariaDB 10.1
    Tried with PHP 7.4 and 8.1

Attached Files

Sadly no one with more skill response to you yet. My coding skill is limited but I can't help you. But if we concentrate on the issue being: Zend OPcache seem to be the issue and you noted that as well.

In the system requirement it make no mention of this extension as a requirement. Looking at my setting I have PHP8 extension OPcache but not Zend OPcache, can you see if you have a OPCache only extension? Maybe disable Zend version and use the 'not'-OPCache version?

Secondly it look like there might be missing file as well, can you try comparing the files you have in your server and the .zip file of EspoCRM to see if there is a missing file, upload it the file even it is there just in case it is corrupted.

Lastly you can also try asking your hosting provider about restrict_api issue and your installation.

And if your hosting provider have automated build in installation such as Softaculous, try install EspoCRM through that.

Comment

this error is not espocrm issue.

Comment

Working...
      X