UpDate Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UpDate Error

Ubuntu 20.04.4 LTS (GNU/Linux 5.4.0-107-generic x86_64)

php command.php upgrade -y --file="EspoCRM-upgrade-7.1.2-to-7.1.3.zip"
    Current version is 7.1.2.
    This may take a while. Do not close the terminal.
    Upgrading...
    Initialization...
    Reverting...
    Error: Rebuild is failed. Fix all errors before upgrade

Error Log:
    [2022-05-03 22:46:41] ALERT: Rebuild database fault: PDOException: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your M>
    [2022-05-03 22:46:41] ERROR: Database rebuild failure, details: Error while rebuilding database. See log file for details.. [] []
    [2022-05-03 22:46:41] ERROR: Upgrade Error: Error: Rebuild is failed. Fix all errors before upgrade. [] []

when I run php rebuild.php I get this info in error log:
    [2022-05-03 22:51:04] ALERT: Rebuild database fault: PDOException: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your M>
    [2022-05-03 22:51:04] ERROR: Database rebuild failure, details: Error while rebuilding database. See log file for details.. [] []
    [2022-05-03 22:51:04] ERROR: Upgrade Error: Error: Rebuild is failed. Fix all errors before upgrade. [] []

I have not found the document or post that helps me solve this issue updating espoCRM.

Thanks for lookin'

That may have one of many possible reasons. So to narrow down, I would first change the command for upgrade you are using to:

php command.php upgrade -y

You do not need to specify a file, espoCRM does that automatically. Perhaps already with this change it will work.

Clear your cache beforehand.

Try another browser.

If the error persists after all that, come back here again, log-file content always important.

Comment

Originally posted by shalmaxb View Post
      That may have one of many possible reasons. So to narrow down, I would first change the command for upgrade you are using to:

php command.php upgrade -y

You do not need to specify a file, espoCRM does that automatically. Perhaps already with this change it will work.

Clear your cache beforehand.

Try another browser.

If the error persists after all that, come back here again, log-file content always important.
      I have a working site and have made several mass messages to my contacts. I've built a database of 15k contacts and now I have to learn how to do a pretty email message, I stink at it unless you think plain text is OK, pictures get clicked

Comment

Working...
      X