Cronjob not working after upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cronjob not working after upgrade

Some days ago I upgraded my installation from version 6.1.4 to the latest version 7.1.2 step by step with all the ZIP-file updates in between. I did it through the espoCRM UI portal, as I always do.

It worked very well and everything is still available and running. But now I detected an error text in the settings that Cronjob are not working and I also do not get update mails or receive mails in the espoCRM.

My instance is hosted at an internet provider where the application and database is running. To start the Cronjob in the past I added a PHP script to my provider access and let them start this script every 3 minutes.
    It was working very well until my update to 7.1.2

I also checked the stored PHP script and Cronjob on my hosting provider and it is still fired and doing it’s job. But it seams that it does not have an effect on espoCRM.

I also found out that my script is stored in the folder „/espoCRM/„ - so on highest level. After the upgrade I had to move it to „/espoCRM/public/„ to get it started. I don’t know why but that might be the cause of my problem?!

Maybe the .htaccess file needs to be adjusted? It was updated by the update and I have not stored an older version of it.

Does anyone have the same problem and a solution for me? Or any tip how to repair or what to check additional?

Please change PHP version to 7.4 at least. It should help. EspoCRM dropped support for php versions lower than 7.4 in version 7.1 as far as i remember.

Comment

Working...
    X