Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't create user : get error 403 : access denied

Hi,
    I installed espocrm using Softaculous. I can't create users : I get 403 error. Any help please.

Hello souhail,

The type of your EspoCRM User should be Admin. Please check it.
    Go to Administration > Users > [your_user] > section Teams and Access Control.

Comment

Hello,
      I got an error while upgrading version 5.9.4 to 6.0.10 with CLI.
      This is my error.

When I upgrade and access the web again, the white screen happens

Comment

I have admin access. In my error log file I have this message :

[2022-03-24 12:54:30] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception PDOException: "SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'monmarch'@'localhost' (using password: NO)" at /home/monmarch/public_html/application/application/Espo/ORM/EntityManager.php line 155 {"exception":"[object] (PDOException(code: 1045): SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'monmarch'@'localhost' (using password: NO) at /home/monmarch/public_html/application/application/Espo/ORM/EntityManager.php:155)"} []

Comment

This request should help you:

mysql> GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON [your_espocrm_database]. * TO 'monmarch'@'localhost';

Comment

I'm using cpanel and phpmysql and don't know how to execute the request but my data base user is not monmarch but monmarch_user.

Comment

The error refers to user "monmarch". It means that this user was specified during the initial setup of EspoCRM.
              In cPanel try to go to MySQL Databases > [your_database] > "monmarch" User > Manage User Privileges and mark a checkbox "ALL PRIVILEGES".
              Perhaps it will help.

Comment

Thank you very much for helping me Lazovic, but I have given all the privileges to my user. I think that this error is because my database root_user don't have password : "(using password: NO)". I'm using a shared web hosting solution, so I don't have access to the root neither ssh or cli. For now I'm using my espo installation without any problem I can creat jobs, leads fields emails ad all other stuffs. The 2 things that I could not do is to create users or access to autentications. I thought that it was a permission issue but no. I could install espo with the same downloaded zip file in a local ubuntu server and a web debian server it works like a charme. Maybe if a had access to the root and give it a password.

Comment

Working...
                X