Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresh Install "No database name specified" in logs, during installation

Hey Everyone,

I'm trying a fresh install of 7.0.9 and after confirming the server parameters and database settings, the UI reports that the "API Error: EspoCRM API is unavailable."

But in the browser back end, the get request to https://crm.investorsignals.com/api/v1/ is returning a HTTP status 500 code. (rather than 404 as the visual suggestion is to fix the nginx config, but it's already correct and matching my other EspoCRM setups)

The log file shows...
    [2022-03-02 23:49:11] ERROR: (0) No database name specified.; GET /; line: 149, file: /storage/is_crm/application/Espo/Core/ORM/EntityManagerFactory.php

Obviously, I can't get to this step in the install wizard, without having specified and tested the database connection settings.

Any suggestions?

NGINX, not apache.
    Last edited by axyl; 03-03-2022, 12:52 AM.

I ended up installing 6.1.10 and upgrading from there to 7.0.9 to solve this.

Though I'm happy to test further if anyone needs more info.

Comment

I also encountered the same problem, and it has not been solved so far, although the docker item can be used.

Comment

I ended up working out the real issue by checking the PHP error logs. In my case, my PHP session directory didn't have write permissions for the webserver user. So Espo couldn't make a PHP session to temporarily store the DB details in, during install.

Comment

Working...
        X