After updating the API stopped working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After updating the API stopped working

After updating the version from 6.1.9-to-6.1.10, and then 6.1.10-to-7.0.8, receiving data through the API stopped working. Before that, everything worked correctly.

got this error
    [2021-12-17 13:52:25] ERROR: (0) where should be array.; GET /Contact; line: 335, file: /home/aaaaaaaa/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Core/Select/SearchParams.php [] [] [2021-12-17 13:52:25] ERROR: (0) where should be array.; GET /TerminalProfile; line: 335, file: /home/aaaaaaa/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Core/Select/SearchParams.php [] []

For the test, I removed part of the code

if ($where !== null && !is_array($where)) {
    throw new InvalidArgumentException("where should be array.");
    }

and got another error

[2021-12-17 16:26:25] ERROR: (0) Bad 'value'.; GET /Contact; line: 105, file: /home/aaaaaaa/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Core/Select/Where/Item.php [] [] [2021-12-17 16:26:26] ERROR: (0) Bad 'value'.; GET /TerminalProfile; line: 105, file: /home/aaaaaaaa/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Core/Select/Where/Item.php [] []

Then he restored everything. Using the exclusion method, I removed various packages that are transmitted via the API, but I did not find an error. I left a minimum of information for transferring via API, but the transfer of data did not start. Help please, I really need to get this data.

[2021-12-17 17:15:28] ERROR: (0) where should be array.; GET /Options; line: 335, file: /home/aaaaaaa/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Core/Select/SearchParams.php [] []

I had to unpack and return to the old version 6.1.9. The API data exchange is working again.

[2021-12-17 17:29:28] ERROR: EmailAccount 5eea72c65ccd80bb8 (Select Folder) [0] cannot change folder, maybe it does not exist [] []

But when replacing this version, the data in the Monitored Folders field changed to ['INBOX'], an error appeared and had to be changed everywhere in all personal and group accounts to INBOX.

After that, there are no new errors in the logs, but now I see a constantly pop-up error Error 500 and I don't know how to remove it. I cleaned the cache, clicked on Rebuild, but the error keeps popping up. I don't see any new errors in the logs.

I have updated to version 6.1.10 but was unable to resolve this issue. There are no new errors in the logs, but Error 500 constantly pops up
    Last edited by sobolevfff; 12-17-2021, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Error 500 constantly pops up now. A notification window pops up every 5 seconds

How can this be stopped?
      Last edited by sobolevfff; 12-18-2021, 02:35 PM.

Comment

@yuri @item Please Help!

Comment

I don't see any workflows in this section. Is that how it should be?
          Administration » Jobs

There is a new error.

[2021-12-20 08:17:06] ERROR: CronManager: Failed job running, job [61c03c0104d04f65b]. Error Details: No class name for job ProcessJobGroup. at /home/aaaaa/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Core/CronManager.php:401 [] []
          [2021-12-20 08:18:28] ERROR: CronManager: Failed job running, job [61c03c0104d04f65b]. Error Details: No class name for job ProcessJobGroup. at /home/aaaaaa/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Core/CronManager.php:401 [] []
          [2021-12-20 08:19:28] ERROR: CronManager: Failed job running, job [61c03c8f4282d9807]. Error Details: No class name for job ProcessJobGroup. at /home/aaaaaa/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Core/CronManager.php:401 [] []

Comment

I have an empty field for team crowns. I have lost something in the database, most likely. Please tell me how to restore it. Therefore, there are no crowns processes.

Comment

I downloaded the old MYSQL database but the error hasn't changed.

Comment

I downloaded version 6.1.10 from another server and installed it instead of this version.
                Administration » Jobs
                Now I can see the processes, but I can not see the main command of the crowns
                Error 500 pops up constantly after a few seconds! I do not know what to do! Why did I update ???
                Attached Files

Comment

I installed the later version 6.1.7, which was on this server, but I still can't see the settings of the crowns and I can't see the job of the crowns. Error 500 appears constantly. I also tried connecting old MySQL databases, but it didn't help.

On the same server, but only on a different IP, version 6.1.10 is installed, which I did not update, and everything works correctly there! How can I fix everything? Help me, please! This error is driving me crazy.
                  Last edited by sobolevfff; 12-20-2021, 11:31 AM.

Comment

I went the other way. I made a backup of espocrm from the main IP where there is an error and uploaded it to another backup IP on the same server. I connected to the same database and there is no error, everything works correctly, I can see the table of crowns and executable tasks, as well as setting up crowns. This means that during the update, changes were made on the main server IP, which affect the appearance of this error. What could it be? How to see it and fix it?

Comment

Hi,
                      you have mixed files from 6.x and 7.x ! (i understand with this file : CronManager.php::ProcessJobGroup )
                      hum.. one solution, i have not ..
                      maybe, all your api error was due to .htacces or webserver config..

Comment

• sobolevfff
                        sobolevfff commented
                        Editing a comment
                        1. The error stopped appearing after a few days. The crown recovered on its own without my intervention.
                        But the application started to work very slowly! All requests are processed slowly. There are no additional errors in the log.

In version 7.0.8, receiving data through the API stopped working.

got this error
                        [2021-12-17 13:52:25] ERROR: (0) where should be array.; GET /Contact; line: 335, file: /home/aaaaaaaa/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Core/Select/SearchParams.php [] [] [2021-12-17 13:52:25] ERROR: (0) where should be array.; GET /TerminalProfile; line: 335, file: /home/aaaaaaa/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Core/Select/SearchParams.php [] []

Please tell me how to fix these errors!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hi,
                        if you talk about map file, you can create on same path a empty file with the name of map file.
                        there are no incidence with my knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by item View Post
                          Hi,
                          if you talk about map file, you can create on same path a empty file with the name of map file.
                          there are no incidence with my knowledge
                          Thanks for the advice. I added empty maps, but other JS errors slow down the opening of each page for a few seconds.
                          Last edited by sobolevfff; 01-20-2022, 01:21 PM.

Comment

• item
                            item commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Sorry, now i remember, you need copy/past orginal vis.js and purify.js on these files (not empty).

map files is a "one line (without tab, return line)" compressed files of the original files who have "tab .. return line and so"
                        Working...
                        X