Issue After Upgrade - Group SMTP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue After Upgrade - Group SMTP

After upgrade to 7.0, users in the Role 'Coordinator' no longer see the server email in the 'SMTP Account' dropdown on the Campaigns/Create Mass Email screen. The only option in the dropdown is 'undefined (system)'. As an Admin, I do see the proper value in the dropdown when creating a campaign.

In the Roles settings for Coordinators, Group Email Account Permission was set to 'not set'. I changed this to 'all' but still nothing in the dropdown.

Thoughts?

Russ
    Attached Files

I could not reproduce. Need more info. Do you have system email address set in Admin > Outbound Emails. Do you have group email accounts? What is expected behavior (what items user should see).

Comment

As an Admin user I see this as an option for SMTP Account when creating a Mass Mailing. Originally users in the role Coordinator saw this as well, now they only see Undefined (system).
      Attached Files

Comment

I think maybe I've gotten it resolved. On the Outbound set up screen, the Is Shared checkbox was not set. I checked it and now see the SMTP setting in the dropdown.

I'll test the functionality of the mass emailing.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X