Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Обновление до 7.0.8 CRITICAL & ERROR

1. After updating to version 7.0.8 I get an error every minute:

[2021-11-03 09:29:01] CRITICAL: Uncaught Exception ParseError: "syntax error, unexpected ')'" at /home/today//www/CRM/application/Espo/ORM/QueryComposer/BaseQueryComposer.php line 1987 {"exception":"[object] (ParseError(code: 0): syntax error, unexpected ')' at /home/today/isc.today/www/CRM/application/Espo/ORM/QueryComposer/BaseQueryComposer.php:1987)"} []

2. and I get error "ERROR: (404)" when trying to create a record

[2021-11-03 09:25:21] ERROR: (404) Action POST 'process' does not exist in controller 'Action'.; POST /Action; line: 87, file: /home/today/i.today/www/CRM/application/Espo/Core/Api/ActionProcessor.php [] []
    [2021-11-03 09:25:49] ERROR: (404) Action POST 'process' does not exist in controller 'Action'.; POST /Action; line: 87, file: /home/today/i.today/www/CRM/application/Espo/Core/Api/ActionProcessor.php [] []

PHP 7.3.32, MySQL 5.7.33-36-log

maybe there is a solution, please tell me

The first error is caused by the fact that your CLI PHP version is lower than 7.3.

The second error cause is unknown to me.

Comment

Originally posted by yuri View Post
      The first error is caused by the fact that your CLI PHP version is lower than 7.3.
      php -v
      PHP 7.4.25 (cli) (built: Oct 23 2021 04:48:56) ( NTS )
      Copyright (c) The PHP Group
      Zend Engine v3.4.0, Copyright (c) Zend Technologies

Comment

• yuri
        yuri commented
        Editing a comment
        Then crontab uses php7.3 (rather than php symlink).

I could not find a solution, returned to version 6.1.10

Comment

thanks for your attention to my question, can you tell me what I need to fix?
        I switched to PHP version PHP 7.3 - it didn't help
        rolled back to the version CRM 6.1.10 and again updated to the version 7.0.8 - did not help

404 error appears when creating a new "action" record and when merging leads.
        Last edited by alexisc; 11-04-2021, 07:37 AM.

Comment

1 error related to Cron settings
          2 the error was related to the existence of the created "action" object in the system

Comment

Working...
          X