Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem after migration from shared hosting to vps

Hi all

I have migrated from a shared hosting to a vps in another company and now I have 2 problems that I can`t solve.

1.- I can't change logo in "Admin/userInterface": error 500: access checker is not implemented for 'settings'.

2.- All uploaded files (pdf, images, ...) now they are wrong, like "half load". New uploads works fine. (see attached image as example)

Can someone help me please?

Version EspoCRM 7.0.1

migrated "by hand" using ftp (download>upload) and sql file by phpmyadmin (export>import).

Old shared hosting (host25cent): PHP 7.3.30 - DB 10.3.31-MariaDB-cll-lve
    New VPS (ionos) specs: PHP 7.4.24 - DB 10.3.31-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.20.04.1

Sorry for my English.

Thanks

--- Edit ---

data/logs/

[2021-10-05 20:47:21] ERROR: Return value of Espo\Core\Api\ErrorOutput::clearPasswords() must be of the type string, null returned [] []
    Last edited by alanlosa; 10-05-2021, 08:50 PM.

Not sure about your Error 500 issue, possibly you need to update the config file (where it store information such as your database username, password and hash).

With the image, I'm guessing it might be your PHP extensions (I think it call GD) which is what is use to load image. But it can't be because you can view newly upload image fine.... so an corruption during transfer possible?

I recommend you download the image and view it offline and see if it got that weird half-load too. If it doesn't then the image is not corrupt. After that I recommend you to load the file itself (use some File Manager and then open it with your Browser... you might need to rename the file with .jpg extensions before your browser can read it).

Also try download the half-load image, reupload the same file somewhere else, does it work now or it still show corrupt image?

Comment

Working...
    X