Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upgrading 6.1.10 to 7.0.1 - Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrading 6.1.10 to 7.0.1 - Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array

Current version is 6.1.10.
    EspoCRM will be upgraded to version 7.0.1 now. Enter [Y] to continue.
    y
    Downloading...
    Upgrading... This may take a while..........PHP Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, int given in public_html/application/Espo/Core/Utils/Config.php on line 303

Error: Could not read config-internal.

That's what I get in my terminal when running `php command.php upgrade`

Any thoughts guys? I've done a `sudo chmod -R 777 ./*` but I get the same error...

Hello,
    look content of files ... if empty, delete.. and upgrade.. certainly some error of permission.
    you must check config.php for permission user/number

/data/config-internal.php

PHP Code:
    <?php
    return [
    'cryptKey' => 'xxx',
    'hashSecretKey' => 'xxx',
    'apiSecretKeys' => (object) [
    'xxx' => 'xxx'
    ],
    'database' => [
    'driver' => 'pdo_mysql',
    'host' => 'localhost',
    'port' => '',
    'charset' => 'utf8mb4',
    'dbname' => 'xxx',
    'user' => 'xxx',
    'password' => 'xxxx'
    ],
    'passwordSalt' => 'xxxxx',
    'microtimeInternal' => xxx.xxx
    ];

Comment

What happened after the error occurred? Did your instance reverted to 6.1.10?

Try running upgrade from the webserver user or from the root user.

sudo -u www-data php command.php upgrade

Comment

• shalmaxb
        shalmaxb commented
        Editing a comment
        How would that be on shared hosting without root access?

So I've tried with `www-data` and `root` and here are the latest errors...

```
      [2021-10-06 00:05:54] ERROR: Upgrade Error: Error: Permission denied: .htaccess [] []
      [2021-10-06 00:06:01] WARNING: Cron is not run because it's disabled with 'cronDisabled' param. [] []
      [2021-10-06 00:06:14] ERROR: Upgrade Error: Error: Permission denied: .htaccess [] []
      [2021-10-06 00:07:07] WARNING: E_WARNING: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, int given {"code":2,"message":"array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, int given","file":"/home/admin/web/crm.brandreflections.com/public_html/application/Espo/Core/Utils/Config.php","line":303} []
      [2021-10-06 00:07:07] ERROR: Database rebuild failure, details: Could not read config-internal.. [] []
      [2021-10-06 00:07:10] ERROR: Upgrade Error: Error: Could not read config-internal. [] []
      ```

I've also attached the log file from today... Espo is still up but it's in maintenance mode....

Attached Files

Comment

Check ownership of data folder. It should be owned by webserver user.

Comment

I almost turned grey after upgrading from 6.1.10 to 7.0.1. It's good that I did the backup before the update. The CRM stopped responding after updating. Please fix the errors.

Comment

I did casting the file application/Espo/Core/Utils/Config.php:303 (line 303), adding (array), and it works:

Code:
            $this->internalParamList = array_keys((array) $internalData);

Comment

To avoid the issue run upgrade under the webserver user or root user.

Comment

I'm still wresting with upgrading from 6.1.10 to 7.0.8...

The first error is below...

Code:
                [2021-11-11 02:03:40] WARNING: E_WARNING: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, int given {"code":2,"message":"array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, int given","file":"/home/admin/web/espo/public_html/application/Espo/Core/Utils/Config.php","line":303} []
                I think I solved this by editing the file as per post 7 and upgrading via the zip file in the browser...

I did casting the file application/Espo/Core/Utils/Config.php:303 (line 303), adding (array), and it works:
                Code:
                $this->internalParamList = array_keys((array) $internalData);
                The next entry in the log file is

Code:
                [2021-11-11 04:40:52] ERROR: (500) Could not read config-internal.; POST /Admin/rebuild; line: 137, file: /home/admin/web/espo/public_html/application/Espo/Core/Utils/Config/ConfigWriter.php [] []
                And I'm not sure what the solution might be? I've tried a variety of chown, chmod, php command.php upgrade, sudo -u www-data php command.php upgrade and so on but with no luck...

Any thoughts?

Comment

I was in the same position. I tried and tried and tried to fix a corrupted codebase (after update failed) like you tried, but finally gave up and did a re-install but used the old database. Read this all the way to the end and then do it.

Can I do a new install (of 7.x) but use the current database? Will the installer recognize the already filled up database? In the past I would create a new empty database, install Espo with parms for new database, and then do a MySQLDump of the 'old' database and then do an import to the new one. Can I omit the dump and

Comment

• bruce185
                    bruce185 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sorted, thank you...
                Working...
                X