Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing visible to user after upgrade to 7.0

epsoCRM 7.0, with apache2, and php 8.0.

I have upgraded to 7.0.0, and it appears to have completed successfully. It was running 6.1.7 before the upgrade (stepping through each incremental upgrade).

I can log in with the user account which was working yesterday. However, yesterday, that user could see all their tasks, opportunities etc. Today, that user gets a blank page. They can still log in and log out.

If I log in with an admin user account, I can see tasks, opportunities etc.

I was expecting that the "normal" user would still be able to see their tasks, opportunities etc.

https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/bug-...new-topic-here

Anything in logs?

What is blank page?
    Last edited by yuri; 10-02-2021, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Looking at the user's permissions, it looks as if they have been (re)set to almost nothing, denying access.

Comment

Might be this "ACL: Abolishment of non-strict mode" (from release notes > changes).

ACL strict mode config parameter is removed. The system will always behave as if it was enabled. IMPORTANT: Those who have the parameter disabled (it used to be disabled by default prior v5.6.10) w...

Comment

> espocrm logs

Lots (example below), but I am not sure what is relevant.

> web server error log / php-fpm logs

Nothing (empty)

> browser console

Nothing shows

Comment

Originally posted by yuri View Post
            Might be this "ACL: Abolishment of non-strict mode" (from release notes > changes).

https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/issues/1973
            I have "aclStrictMode -> false" in config.php, so it looks as if it might be this. Thank you.

I'll look into setting the user's permissions.

Comment

Originally posted by neil View Post

I have "aclStrictMode -> false" in config.php, so it looks as if it might be this. Thank you.

I'll look into setting the user's permissions.
              It was my own config error - I had set permissions based on role, but I had not assigned the role to that user. Since it worked, I did not notice this error.

I have no assigned the role to the user, and the user can now view their opportunities etc.

Comment

Working...
              X