Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errore: Class 'Espo\ORM\QueryParams\UpdateBuilder' not found

when upgrading from 6.1.10 to 7.0.0 i get the error

Errore: Class 'Espo\ORM\QueryParams\UpdateBuilder' not found.

Upgrade via UI is not supported.

Comment

cannot update the server on which espo is hosted from the cli does not give me access to the cli

Comment

how can I do? Thank you

Comment

You can run the upgrade command via cron somehow.

php command.php upgrade -y --file="path/to/upgrade/package.zip"

It's a trick a come up with just now.

Or you can try to do upgrade manually: https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...ding-manually/

Comment

I don't think I understand if you mean scheduled jobs I can't add this command, could you give me an example?

Comment

• yuri
              yuri commented
              Editing a comment
              Add the command to your crontab lines. Schedule it on a specific date and time. And after it is executed, remove it from the crontab.

I believe that upgrade almost has been finished, but it failed on after upgrade script.

You can remove after upgrade script from the upgrade package. Re-zip the package and try to install (via UI).

The issue will be only with email accounts monitored folders field. You will need to select "Monitored Folders" for every personal/group email account and save.

Comment

Unfortunately I cannot modify the crontab, and I cannot risk a manual update with possible problems, I understand your programming needs but for us to move the crm to another server is unthinkable. I'm sorry because we had already transferred many activities from the old crm to expo but this thing of the updates by means of cli for us is very limiting and decisive for our evaluations whether to continue with espo, for the moment we leave version 6.1.10 in production without testing 7 because we will not be able to update it anyway. I'm afraid you are doing a great job

thanks anyway and sorry for the trouble

Comment

• yuri
                yuri commented
                Editing a comment
                Most of modern applications even not possible to install w/o cli access. If you find a product that can be fully managed w/o CLI, I doubt about its quality.

• enricorossa
                enricorossa commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm sorry I didn't want to make a controversy mine was just a consideration, we would like to replace the crm S focusing a lot on Espo your crm is certainly of quality, I should have thought about it before taking into account that you would have removed the updates from ui

Who are you hosting with?

I think all Shared Hosting nowadays offer CLI (I didn't about it till I was forced to learn about it).

Comment

We will try to make it to work w/o CLI (but no guarantees that it will work smooth).

Comment

Originally posted by espcrm View Post
                  Who are you hosting with?

I think all Shared Hosting nowadays offer CLI (I didn't about it till I was forced to learn about it).
                  ARUBA HOSTING it does not allow access to the space via cli, only cloud VPS and dedicated servers can access via cli

Comment

Shared hosting that don't provide CLI access are OK for simple websites but not for apps like CRM.

Comment

The space and resources of this hosting for the use of Espo are fine for us, we are 25 with a contemporaneity of 5/6 people, we do not use it for emails and there are no particular processes that require large resources, the only problem is that we do not have access to the cli, the contract expires at the end of 2022 and we will transfer them all to another hosting that gives access with cli

Comment

That sad to hear, you might be stuck with it until then. Otherwise you will need to either (1) install fresh new version and import over, (2) manual update (3) change to CLI for 1 month, update and then change back (haha).

I did a brief search and it doesn't mention anything about VPS on their knowledge database, so you still give it a try... who knows they might work even though they said it doesn't...?

Comment

There's a chance that 7.0.1 can be upgraded w/o CLI. You need to have enough max_execution_time set in PHP.

Comment

Working...
                          X