Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blank page after login.

Hello,

I did install EspoCRM on a Debian server with Nginx.

The installation went fine but after login I just can see a blank page and the EspoCRM copyright footer.
    I tried al mentioned Nginx configurations with no success.

There is a error written in the log file.

[2021-05-23 12:58:58] ERROR: 404 Not Found Type: Slim\Exception\HttpNotFoundException Code: 404 Message: Not found. File: /var/customers/webs/html/crm-espo/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/RoutingMiddleware.php Line: 93 Trace: #0 /var/customers/webs/html/crm-espo/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/RoutingMiddleware.php(59): Slim\Middleware\RoutingMiddleware->performRouting(Object(Slim\Psr7\Request)) #1 /var/customers/webs/html/crm-espo/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(140): Slim\Middleware\RoutingMiddleware->process(Object(Slim\Psr7\Request), Object(Slim\Routing\RouteRunner)) #2 /var/customers/webs/html/crm-espo/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/ErrorMiddleware.php(107): class@anonymous->handle(Object(Slim\Psr7\Request)) #3 /var/customers/webs/html/crm-espo/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(140): Slim\Middleware\ErrorMiddleware->process(Object(Slim\Psr7\Request), Object(class@anonymous)) #4 /var/customers/webs/html/crm-espo/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(81): class@anonymous->handle(Object(Slim\Psr7\Request)) #5 /var/customers/webs/html/crm-espo/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/App.php(215): Slim\MiddlewareDispatcher->handle(Object(Slim\Psr7\Request)) #6 /var/customers/webs/html/crm-espo/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/App.php(199): Slim\App->handle(Object(Slim\Psr7\Request)) #7 /var/customers/webs/html/crm-espo/application/Espo/Core/ApplicationRunners/Api.php(94): Slim\App->run() #8 /var/customers/webs/html/crm-espo/application/Espo/Core/Application.php(95): Espo\Core\ApplicationRunners\Api->run() #9 /var/customers/webs/html/crm-espo/api/v1/index.php(37): Espo\Core\Application->run('Espo\\Core\\Appli...') #10 {main} Tips: To display error details in HTTP response set "displayErrorDetails" to true in the ErrorHandler constructor. [] []

What can I do?

Regards,
    Michael

Try to check your file permissions, https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...-based-systems.
    Job Offers and Requests

Comment

Hi,

this is not the issue. I checked now the rights and they are correct.
      Do you have any other idea?

Thanks

Comment

Hello, i seem to have the same Problem. Could you describe anything that has worked for you?

Comment

or at least a very related Problem so it seems... here is my Stacktrace.:

Code:
          [2022-11-04 19:40:35] ERROR: 404 Not Found Type: Slim\Exception\HttpNotFoundException Code: 404 Message: Not found. File: /mnt/web202/a1/26/511478826/htdocs/apps/crm/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/RoutingMiddleware.php Line: 91 Trace:

#0 /mnt/web202/a1/26/511478826/htdocs/apps/crm/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/RoutingMiddleware.php(58): Slim\Middleware\RoutingMiddleware->performRouting()

#1 /mnt/web202/a1/26/511478826/htdocs/apps/crm/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(147): Slim\Middleware\RoutingMiddleware->process()

#2 /mnt/web202/a1/26/511478826/htdocs/apps/crm/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/ErrorMiddleware.php(107): Psr\Http\Server\RequestHandlerInterface@anonymous->handle()

#3 /mnt/web202/a1/26/511478826/htdocs/apps/crm/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(147): Slim\Middleware\ErrorMiddleware->process()

#4 /mnt/web202/a1/26/511478826/htdocs/apps/crm/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(81): Psr\Http\Server\RequestHandlerInterface@anonymous->handle()

#5 /mnt/web202/a1/26/511478826/htdocs/apps/crm/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/App.php(215): Slim\MiddlewareDispatcher->handle()

#6 /mnt/web202/a1/26/511478826/htdocs/apps/crm/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/App.php(199): Slim\App->handle()

#7 /mnt/web202/a1/26/511478826/htdocs/apps/crm/application/Espo/Core/Api/Starter.php(79): Slim\App->run()

#8 /mnt/web202/a1/26/511478826/htdocs/apps/crm/application/Espo/Core/ApplicationRunners/Api.php(49): Espo\Core\Api\Starter->start()

#9 /mnt/web202/a1/26/511478826/htdocs/apps/crm/application/Espo/Core/Application/RunnerRunner.php(85): Espo\Core\ApplicationRunners\Api->run()

#10 /mnt/web202/a1/26/511478826/htdocs/apps/crm/application/Espo/Core/Application.php(81): Espo\Core\Application\RunnerRunner->run()

#11 /mnt/web202/a1/26/511478826/htdocs/apps/crm/public/api/v1/index.php(37): Espo\Core\Application->run()

#12 {main} Tips: To display error details in HTTP response set "displayErrorDetails" to true in the ErrorHandler constructor. [] []
          Last edited by arrestthepresident; 11-04-2022, 08:11 PM.

Comment

There does not seem to be a File-Permission-related Issue. This is happend after upgrading from v6 to v7 (Though the Error started to occure on the Mayor-Update and i updated all the Way afterwards to latest (7.2.7 i think))

Yesterday i tried to compare Files to a fresh Download of Latest via the Software Meld and transfered all there was from the fresh one to mine (though i deleted nothing).
            Still no luck... unfortunately.

After that i experimented with the .htaccess File from "public/api/v1" and added a Basepath which resulted in a 401 on the API Path (though there was a loginform presented). Not knwoing what to do with that i removed it again and here i am again with a 404 on API-Paths...

Please help

Comment

Working...
            X