Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Image attached not shown after backup restore (site moved to another host)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image attached not shown after backup restore (site moved to another host)

Hello,
    We want to change our web hosting.
    We use EspoCRM for several years with success. Current version is 5.7.11 (current hosting does not support newer version ! )
    I used recommended method : backup entire directory, backup database and restore.
    It worked fine with one exception :
    Attached files type image are not properly recognized. The link appears correct.
    On attached screenshot, you can see the first image (coming form migration) and the the link (correct) and the image of baby, attached AFTER migration, same link but properly displyaid.
    Thanks for ideas !!
    Regards.
    H. Simon

Attached Files

Hello
    Maybe the wrong way in HTML tag? Check the image path and check the image file in your localhost.
    If nothing was change, lets try delete image and upload again.

Comment

Deleting the image and trying again isn't really an option, especially when there picture in different record.

I too have this issue when I moved server, still have some hidden image that didn't get transfer across directly due to too many files and "cache" of these image.

Anyway I suggest you to look at the image ID that is blank at the moment, write down the file name.
      Open the link in a new tab (middle click) to see if the image load.
      Lastly check if there image exist (filename/link you wrote down) in your /data/upload/ folder.

Comment

Thanks for your ideas,

Something being strange in my analysis results, I decided to make again the operation from the beginning. I found that in first operation, for any reason, the image file was missing in upload dirrectory. Problem in transfer ? Wrong timing in transferring files and DB ? difficult to say.
        Anyway, sorry for your lost time, evrything OK now.
        Thanks again and regards.
        H. Simon

Comment

Hello,
          I found the issue. Problem was coming from FTP transfer. I used Filezilla and apparently the files in upload directory were corrupted. As those files have no extensions, I changed th option in Filezilla for "without extension files" to be processed as binary instead of ASCII.
          Still some stranges cases but very few.
          Hope it can help.
          Thanks and regards.

Comment

Working...
          X