After upgrade form 6.0.8 to 6.1.4 i get errors in log for chown and chgrp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After upgrade form 6.0.8 to 6.1.4 i get errors in log for chown and chgrp

Hi after upgrading to 6.1.4 I get these errors in my logs (I get a lot of them):

[2021-03-23 00:00:47] WARNING: E_WARNING: chgrp(): Operation not permitted {"code":2,"message":"chgrp(): Operation not permitted","file":"/home/account1/public_html/application/Espo/Core/Utils/File/Permission.php","line":400} []
    [2021-03-23 00:01:20] WARNING: E_WARNING: chown(): Operation not permitted {"code":2,"message":"chown(): Operation not permitted","file":"/home/account1/public_html/application/Espo/Core/Utils/File/Permission.php","line":389} []

I am running Secure Linux with Cpanel (CageFS is enabled)

My files are all owned by the account owner. I have run this command to make sure: chown -R account1 /home/account1/

Can anyone help with this?

Please make sure that you've entered in config.php correct user and group id's. I've resolve same issue just an hour ago
    Open SSH and write there id apache if you're using apache for running web engine. If you're using other user then change name in that command to yours.

Comment

Thanks, that has solved the problem.

Comment

For those that ran into this thread. I believe the solution is related to this post here, which is hidden away if you don't follow the thread.

https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/anno...8963#post68963

Comment

Working...
        X