CRM Broken After Upgrade From 6.0.9 to 6.1.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRM Broken After Upgrade From 6.0.9 to 6.1.2

We've just upgraded from 6.0.9 to 6..1.2 (using CLI) and now, the CRM is no longer working and an error 500 is shown.

Here's the log:

Code:
    [2021-02-04 10:07:32] Espo.ERROR: Slim Application Error Type: Error Code: 0 Message: Class 'Espo\Core\Utils\Database\DBAL\Platforms\MySqlPlatform' not found File: /home/site/wwwroot/application/Espo/Core/Utils/Database/DBAL/Driver/PDOMySql/Driver.php Line: 46 Trace: #0 /home/site/wwwroot/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(218): Espo\Core\Utils\Database\DBAL\Driver\PDOMySql\Driver->getDatabasePlatform() #1 /home/site/wwwroot/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/DriverManager.php(155): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->__construct(Array, Object(Espo\Core\Utils\Database\DBAL\Driver\PDOMySql\Driver), Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Configuration), Object(Doctrine\Common\EventManager)) #2 /home/site/wwwroot/application/Espo/Core/Utils/Database/Helper.php(90): Doctrine\DBAL\DriverManager::getConnection(Array, Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Configuration)) #3 /home/site/wwwroot/application/Espo/Core/Utils/Database/Helper.php(59): Espo\Core\Utils\Database\Helper->createDbalConnection() #4 /home/site/wwwroot/application/Espo/Core/Utils/Database/Helper.php(228): Espo\Core\Utils\Database\Helper->getDbalConnection() #5 /home/site/wwwroot/application/Espo/Core/Utils/Database/Helper.php(256): Espo\Core\Utils\Database\Helper->getTableEngine('action_history_...') #6 /home/site/wwwroot/application/Espo/Core/Utils/Database/Helper.php(278): Espo\Core\Utils\Database\Helper->isSupportsFulltext('action_history_...', false) #7 /home/site/wwwroot/application/Espo/Core/Utils/Database/Orm/Converter.php(551): Espo\Core\Utils\Database\Helper->isTableSupportsFulltext('action_history_...') #8 /home/site/wwwroot/application/Espo/Core/Utils/Database/Orm/Converter.php(226): Espo\Core\Utils\Database\Orm\Converter->applyFullTextSearch(Array, 'ActionHistoryRe...') #9 /home/site/wwwroot/application/Espo/Core/Utils/Database/Orm/Converter.php(184): Espo\Core\Utils\Database\Orm\Converter->convertEntity('ActionHistoryRe...', Array) #10 /home/site/wwwroot/application/Espo/Core/Utils/Database/Converter.php(67): Espo\Core\Utils\Database\Orm\Converter->process() #11 /home/site/wwwroot/application/Espo/Core/Utils/Metadata/OrmMetadata.php(87): Espo\Core\Utils\Database\Converter->process() #12 /home/site/wwwroot/application/Espo/Core/Loaders/EntityManager.php(68): Espo\Core\Utils\Metadata\OrmMetadata->getData() #13 /home/site/wwwroot/application/Espo/Core/Container.php(226): Espo\Core\Loaders\EntityManager->load() #14 /home/site/wwwroot/application/Espo/Core/Container.php(72): Espo\Core\Container->load('entityManager') #15 /home/site/wwwroot/application/Espo/Core/ORM/EntityManagerProxy.php(55): Espo\Core\Container->get('entityManager') #16 /home/site/wwwroot/application/Espo/Core/ORM/EntityManagerProxy.php(63): Espo\Core\ORM\EntityManagerProxy->getEntityManager() #17 /home/site/wwwroot/application/Espo/Core/ApplicationUser.php(63): Espo\Core\ORM\EntityManagerProxy->getEntity('User', 'system') #18 /home/site/wwwroot/application/Espo/Core/ApplicationRunners/Api.php(177): Espo\Core\ApplicationUser->setupSystemUser() #19 /home/site/wwwroot/application/Espo/Core/ApplicationRunners/Api.php(112): Espo\Core\ApplicationRunners\Api->processRequest(Array, Object(Espo\Core\Api\RequestWrapper), Object(Espo\Core\Api\ResponseWrapper), Array) #20 /home/site/wwwroot/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Handlers/Strategies/RequestResponse.php(43): Espo\Core\ApplicationRunners\Api->Espo\Core\ApplicationRunners\{closure}(Object(Slim\Psr7\Request), Object(Slim\Psr7\Response), Array) #21 /home/site/wwwroot/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Routing/Route.php(381): Slim\Handlers\Strategies\RequestResponse->__invoke(Object(Closure), Object(Slim\Psr7\Request), Object(Slim\Psr7\Response), Array) #22 /home/site/wwwroot/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(81): Slim\Routing\Route->handle(Object(Slim\Psr7\Request)) #23 /home/site/wwwroot/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(81): Slim\MiddlewareDispatcher->handle(Object(Slim\Psr7\Request)) #24 /home/site/wwwroot/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Routing/Route.php(341): Slim\MiddlewareDispatcher->handle(Object(Slim\Psr7\Request)) #25 /home/site/wwwroot/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Routing/RouteRunner.php(84): Slim\Routing\Route->run(Object(Slim\Psr7\Request)) #26 /home/site/wwwroot/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/RoutingMiddleware.php(60): Slim\Routing\RouteRunner->handle(Object(Slim\Psr7\Request)) #27 /home/site/wwwroot/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(140): Slim\Middleware\RoutingMiddleware->process(Object(Slim\Psr7\Request), Object(Slim\Routing\RouteRunner)) #28 /home/site/wwwroot/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/ErrorMiddleware.php(107): class@anonymous->handle(Object(Slim\Psr7\Request)) #29 /home/site/wwwroot/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(140): Slim\Middleware\ErrorMiddleware->process(Object(Slim\Psr7\Request), Object(class@anonymous)) #30 /home/site/wwwroot/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(81): class@anonymous->handle(Object(Slim\Psr7\Request)) #31 /home/site/wwwroot/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/App.php(215): Slim\MiddlewareDispatcher->handle(Object(Slim\Ps... [] []
    Please assist, since we really need the CRM.

Try to run the command via cli:

Code:
    php rebuild.php
    Job Offers and Requests

Comment

There is no direct upgrade from 6.0.9 to 6.1.2. Did you run in 2 steps?
      1. From 6.0.9 to 6.0.10
      2. From 6.0.10 to 6.0.12

What is your PHP version?
      Database version?

Thanks
      Last edited by tarasm; 02-04-2021, 10:44 AM.
      Job Offers and Requests

Comment

Tried the rebuild of course. And I upgraded in two steps, from 6.0.9 to 6.0.10 and from 6.0.10 to 6.1.2 with the upgrade packages provided here: https://www.espocrm.com/download/upgrades/

PHP: 7.2.5
        Database: MySQL 5.7.29-log

It's an Azure Web App running on nginx.
        Last edited by tobias; 02-04-2021, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Hello,
          maybe :
          download last version of espoCRM 6.1.2 .. the zip.
          delete vendor/doctrine from your server
          copy folder vendor/doctrine from zip ..to your server
          make a rebuild.php

That will do the trick...if of course your server/php/mysql is in requirement.

Comment

item thanks for your reply. I did so, but no effect. Here's the error message I see after rebuild:
            Code:
            [2021-02-05 06:50:04] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception Error: "Class 'Doctrine\DBAL\Configuration' not found" at /home/site/wwwroot/application/Espo/Core/Utils/Database/Helper.php line 88 {"exception":"[object] (Error(code: 0): Class 'Doctrine\\DBAL\\Configuration' not found at /home/site/wwwroot/application/Espo/Core/Utils/Database/Helper.php:88)"} []

Comment

I'd suggest that you download the fresh EspoCRM of the latest version and compare all files with your instance using some tool. It seems to me that you have mix of files from the last version and from the previous version. Weird how this could happen. Our upgrade script should throw an error if some file could not be copied or removed and upgrade should be reverted automatically. In your cause it bypassed it somehow.

Comment

There's a LOT of files that I would need to compare. What about simply uploading all files from the last stable version I had?

Comment

I meant using some tool that automatically will show the diff.

> What about simply uploading all files from the last stable version I had?

Not sure if I get. If you want to revert it's better to restore a backup if you have.

Comment

I did a quick research to find a diff checker for multiple files and wasn't really successful. Can you recommend a tool?

What I meant: Knowing what files changed when upgrading from 6.0.10 to 6.1.2, I could simply replace those files again with the files from 6.0.10, right?

Comment

• yuri
                      yuri commented
                      Editing a comment
                      There will be multiple unwanted files from the new version. You will need to remove them first.

I'd try the following.

1. Replace the whole 'vendor' directory with the folder from the fresh Espo package
                    2. Manually remove files that are supposed to be removed by upgrade. You can find the list of these files in the manifest.json file in the upgrade package.
                    3. Copy all files that are supposed to be copied by upgrade. They are located in the 'files' folder in the upgrade package.
                    Last edited by yuri; 02-05-2021, 07:59 AM.

Comment

• tobias
                      tobias commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes, that did the trick

However, what's still wrong: GUI shows 6.0.10 being the current version. Can we simply update the config.php in /data ?

Check whether you have the file application/Espo/Core/Utils/Database/DBAL/Driver/PDOMySql/Driver.php. This one should have been removed by upgrade.

Comment

• tobias
                      tobias commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes, this file sits in application/Espo/Core/Utils/Database/DBAL/Driver/PDOMySql - should I delete it and run another rebuild?

• yuri
                      yuri commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You need to delete all needed files first. See my previous post.

Then run a rebuild.

Hi tobias,
                    We tried to reproduce the issue in the same environment with the way you did it (CLI + upgrade packages). We did not face any issue.
                    Could you run this command in your terminal in order to check you PHP CLI version?
                    Code:
                    php -v

Comment

• tobias
                      tobias commented
                      Editing a comment
                      PHP 7.2.5 (cli) (built: May 5 2018 00:45:23) ( NTS )
                      Copyright (c) 1997-2018 The PHP Group
                      Zend Engine v3.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2018 Zend Technologies
                      with Zend OPcache v7.2.5, Copyright (c) 1999-2018, by Zend Technologies

yuri It worked! However, what's still wrong: GUI shows 6.0.10 being the current version. Can we simply update the config.php in /data ?

Comment

And one more problem: the Kanban view no longer works.

Here's the error code:

Code:
                      [2021-02-10 10:20:52] DEBUG: API (42S02) SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'crm.kanban_order' doesn't exist; GET /Lead/action/listKanban; Route pattern: /{controller}/action/{action}; Route params: Array ( [controller] => Lead [action] => listKanban ) [] []
                      [2021-02-10 10:20:52] ERROR: (42S02) SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'crm.kanban_order' doesn't exist; GET /Lead/action/listKanban; line: 93, file: /home/site/wwwroot/application/Espo/ORM/SthCollection.php [] []
                      Please assist, not quite happy with the recent updates tbh.

Comment

Working...
                      X