X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maximus
    replied
    Hi murugappan,
    I've tried to reproduce it a few times and always it went good. I tested it on PHP v.7.3.25 and MariaDB v.10.2.36.
    What environment do you have?
    Could you run rebuild and see what will happen? Will rebuild fail because of the same error?

Leave a comment:

• murugappan
    commented on 's reply
    I zipped the file and the 870kb is the size of the zipped file.

• yuri
    commented on 's reply
    I think you need to zip it before uploading.

• murugappan
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Yuri, I uploaded the custom folder but the forum does not allow me to upload the sql dump. The size of the dump file is 870kb. How do i upload the dump? Additional information, the permission error continues to be logged even in the instances where the upgrade succeeded.

• yuri
    commented on 's reply
    It would be helpful if you could provide us with the custom folder and DB dump (before upgrade) of any instance that didn't upgrade.
    Last edited by yuri; 02-04-2021, 07:22 AM.

• murugappan
    replied
    yuri Can i get some help on my issues in post #21
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• murugappan
    started a topic 6.1 upgrade error 'Data truncated'

6.1 upgrade error 'Data truncated'

Hi,

I just tried the migration from 6.0.1 to 6.1.2. The intermediate migration to 6.0.10 executed well. But the next to 6.1.2 failed. I checked the log which says that there is some permission error on a permission.php file. I checked the file and the permission is set to 644. Not sure what is happening.. I have attached the log file and also the upgrade SSH screencap 1. Please note that the database (one table has 25,000 rows and another has 9,000 rows) and the application folder are quite large.

I tested on six different instances and all the same results. The odd part of this, the upgrade went through for one particular instance. On investigating, i found the log for the instance had the same permission errors as others. The only difference between this instance and the others is that this instance the database is small.

Need help on this.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by murugappan; 02-03-2021, 10:37 PM.
Working...
X