Error 500 v6.1.0 [pdo_mysql] & popupNotifications notReadCount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error 500 v6.1.0 [pdo_mysql] & popupNotifications notReadCount

I made a major blunder and having trouble now. Basically I saw the file /data/config.php
    There is a setting call 'driver' => 'pdo_mysql',

I thought hmm maybe this is what causing some other issue so I change it to 'nd_pdo_mysql', EspoCRM started popup "nd_pdo_mysql" is not supported. So I went back to data/config.php and revert the setting back to 'pdo_mysql'. Which should all be good and back to normal, but big mistake. It didn't go back to normal, I'm starting to get these two error below and constant Error 500.

Anyone know where these relevant file are stored? Or can recommendation on what to do? E.g. disable notification and notreadcount somehow to stop the error for the time being.

espocrm.com/api/v1/Activities/action/popupNotifications[HTTP/2 500 Internal Server Error 690ms]
    espocrm.com/api/v1/Notification/action/notReadCount
    Last edited by espcrm; 01-29-2021, 03:04 AM.

Did you rebuilded your EspoCRM after change? I'm sorryt for this simple question, but i have to ask...

Comment

Certainly did, update through CLI which should activate the rebuilding automatically afterward. But once I notice the error, I also manage to Clear Cache and Rebuild it with any through Administration panel using any Tab/Web browser that still have access to it. No luck still. Also delete my cache folder using File Manager too.

Manage to solve this issue eventually by doing the following which (hopefully work for anyone that have same issue as me).

What I did was go back into PHP Extensions, disable PDO_mysql, enable nd_PDO_mysql again. Then the error stopped working, then I disable nd_PDO_mysql and enable PDO_mysql again. It seem to be back be usable again..

Comment

Working...
      X