Install Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Install Error

I have completed all information, and the system goes to install after making sure everything is correct, however then it then goes to install all i get is this "An unexpected error occurred" and i can go no further.

Can anyone help as i need to get this installed by tomorrow at the latest. Or I will be in big trouble

Hello,
    Please check an error log file in the /data/logs directory in order to get more info about this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
      Hello,
      Please check an error log file in the /data/logs directory in order to get more info about this issue.
      I have the files in a folder in the root directory called i.e. public_html/espo

I have this in the log file but no idea what this means

[2020-12-28 12:51:42] Espo.ERROR: Auth: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory [] []
      [2020-12-28 12:51:42] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception PDOException: "SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory" at /home/sites/13b/c/cc51126a4c/public_html/espo/application/Espo/ORM/EntityManager.php line 273 {"exception":"[object] (PDOException(code: 2002): SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory at /home/sites/13b/c/cc51126a4c/public_html/espo/application/Espo/ORM/EntityManager.php:273)"} []

The folders are all 0755 and the files are 0644

Comment

Try to make rebuild as described here https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...build-from-cli and try to login again.
        If it won't help then the reason might be is your DB user doesn't have some creation permission.
        Last edited by Maximus; 12-29-2020, 02:46 PM.

Comment

I have checked user permission for the database and its correct.

I Ran install again Test connection was successful. Next system requirements all correct, clicked install at the bottom and got "An unexpected error occurred" again. No indication of what this error is

Comment

Originally posted by chrisdevelop View Post
            I have checked user permission for the database and its correct.

I Ran install again Test connection was successful. Next system requirements all correct, clicked install at the bottom and got "An unexpected error occurred" again. No indication of what this error is
            Did you checked permissions??

Comment

Yes all permissions are correct

Comment

Could you make the next test? Try to install the system with a root DB user credentials. I believe it should be ok. After installation process you will be able to change the DB user from root to another DB user in the /data/config.php file.

Comment

Same thing "An unexpected error occurred"

Comment

i am also facing the same "An unexpected error occurred" while installing fresh Espocrm on local server.

Tried all things which are mentioned in this forum but no success.

Anyone have solution? plz

Using Following Environment

1.Server : xampp 8.0.0-3-VS16 on Windows 10
                    2.EspoCRM-6.0.9

Note : All Permissions of ESPO directory and database users are correct and verified.
                    All Firewall permissions are allowed.

Comment

Hi folks.
                      Is there any news?
                      chrisdevelop did you fix the issue?
                      Elysian does your XAMPP build has PHP v.8? If so then EspoCRM v.6.0.9. doesn't support PHP 8. PHP 8 supports since EspoCRM 6.1.0.

Comment

Working...
                      X