Install EspoCRM to report errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Install EspoCRM to report errors

My friend, I tried to install EspoCRM on windows 2019, but a fatal problem occurred, which prevented me from installing it normally. Can you help me solve it, my friend? The following is the error message. API Error: EspoCRM API is unavailable. Possible problem: disabled "URL Rewrite". Please check and enable "URL Rewrite" Module in IIS server

Hi,
    I am not familiar with IIS but check please whether you enabled "URL Rewrite" module. Enable module -> then restart the server -> try to install again.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
      Hi,
      I am not familiar with IIS but check please whether you enabled "URL Rewrite" module. Enable module -> then restart the server -> try to install again.
      It doesn't seem to work. Thank you for your help.

Comment

Also, the IIS server should have access to the web.config file located in the EspoCRM root directory.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
          Also, the IIS server should have access to the web.config file located in the EspoCRM root directory.
          I have installed the bitnami program to help me complete the installation of espocrm. Thank you for your help.

Comment

Working...
          X