Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where this one (picture) on System Requirements ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where this one (picture) on System Requirements ?

Hello everyone,
    I tray without success to find the codes that you can see on the picture.
    At first I download the full data base, so I can search in all code with NotePad++. But there dont exist.
    Than I tray to search in any fails from FTP, but they are too many...

Do you know where can I to fint they?
    Thanks very much

These are all server configurations, that you may do in the php.ini of your Apache Server. If you installed on shared hosting, maybe you will not be able to change these values so easily.
    If you have a test- or developing installation on a local webserver, you should go to \bin\php\folder_of_your_php_version\php.ini.

Comment

First of all, thank you shalmaxb. The installation is carried out via the cPanel which is dedicated to me. I did not find the php.ini but tomorrow I ask the host for the modification (today is Sunday).

With this adjustment I expect to solve the problem of sending email. Doesn't work but I'm not sure (of course) it's because of the "time out"

Comment

Hello for say that I solve because thanks to shalmaxb I finded the php.ini fail. It was easly (after I know and find it)

Comment

There two way to go about doing it. I find it easier to use the setting in your CPanel interface which you seem to found already.

Alternatively way is to create the PHP.ini file in the appropriate location and edit/create those setting.

For example if you change the Max Post size you can write this line in the "PHP.ini" file;

post_max_size = 16M

Personally I use first method and only use the second method if there is a hidden setting that not available through the CPanel.

Comment

Working...
          X