Moving espocrm to a new domain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving espocrm to a new domain

I zipped from old domain and unzipped to new domain. But, when I did it successfully. It is showing an error: Bad server response.

data/config.php
    siteUrl parameter

Comment

I did but I have found that there is a table missing in your database [2015-06-24 09:53:24] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught exception {"exception":"[object] (PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'xxx_sales.user' doesn't exist at /home/xxxx/public_html/application/Espo/ORM/DB/Mapper.php:96)"}

How can I resolve it? My server didn't have any backup.

Comment

Maybe it's your custom table? Try to execute the command in CLI
        php rebuild.php

Comment

My server says: unfortunately it is not possible to execute this particular command at our Reseller servers as it's users have no sufficient rights on the server

Comment

Originally posted by ronoliverclarin View Post
            My server says: unfortunately it is not possible to execute this particular command at our Reseller servers as it's users have no sufficient rights on the server
            ronoliverclarin : Were you able to resolve the issue? If not, can you try accessing the rebuild.php from your browser? Otherwise, another option would be to restore the table structure from your old database to your new database.

Comment

Originally posted by ayush View Post

ronoliverclarin : Were you able to resolve the issue? If not, can you try accessing the rebuild.php from your browser? Otherwise, another option would be to restore the table structure from your old database to your new database.
              Thanks for the response. Still facing the problem.

When I tried it via browser, It says: Rebuild can be run only via CLI

Comment

I am trying to upgrade from version 5.0.5 to 5.1.2, It gives me uploading message only and doesn't complete the same

this is from error file
                ager.php on line 568
                [25-Apr-2019 05:18:08 UTC] PHP Warning: Module 'SourceGuardian' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
                [25-Apr-2019 05:18:44 UTC] PHP Warning: Module 'SourceGuardian' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
                [25-Apr-2019 05:18:49 UTC] PHP Warning: Module 'SourceGuardian' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
                [25-Apr-2019 05:19:14 UTC] PHP Warning: Module 'SourceGuardian' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
                [25-Apr-2019 05:35:37 UTC] PHP Warning: Module 'SourceGuardian' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
                [25-Apr-2019 05:35:37 UTC] PHP Warning: Module 'SourceGuardian'
                Last edited by Mosaadms; 05-03-2019, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Hello,
                  I have tried to reproduce it. Everything is good.
                  Check the error logs. Here is the tips where the logs can be https://www.espocrm.com/documentatio...oubleshooting/

Comment

Working...
                  X