X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opportunities

Hi good day.
    Excuse my ignorance.
    In the "Opportunities" section I have wanted to change the names of the "reference origin" list but I have not searched how.
    Can you help me?

Maybe here?

Administration (top right of screen) > Entity Manager > Opportunity > Fields

Comment

Yes, I just checked there, but I can't find the list or the options to modify, they appear empty.
      And the list that I want to modify is the data that says "none, call, email, existing customer ...."

Comment

You should click on field with name "stage".
        Here you can find this specific options on demo: https://demo.espocrm.com/?lang=en_US...ty&field=stage
        Just click login and you'll see options.

Here you have screenshot:

You can also take this url and just change domain. You'll see your settings

Comment

Originally posted by emillod View Post
          You should click on field with name "stage".
          Here you can find this specific options on demo: https://demo.espocrm.com/?lang=en_US...ty&field=stage
          Just click login and you'll see options.

Here you have screenshot:

You can also take this url and just change domain. You'll see your settings
          Hi, thanks for your response.

But I want to edit the "leadSource" data but I can't find the options to edit it.
          I attach the image of the values that I want to edit.

Lead Source in Opportunities

Comment

Hello,
            i'm sorry.

You could check /application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Resources/metadata/entityDefs/Opportunity.json
            There you have field leadSource with parameter "customizationOptionsDisabled" with value "True". So i think if you'll change that to false, you'll be able to adjust options.
            But maybe you should check how this field was made. I think that yuri had reason why he disabled modifications of this field from GUI.
            You can ask him.

Here you have path to field views/opportunity/fields/lead-source

Comment

You are absolutely right, it is not possible to edit it out of the box! My apologies.

It is quite odd, there must have been a reason why it was disable though, like emilod said, use it at your own risk.

But looking at those option, I'm remember seeing it somewhere, maybe it is possible to edit it from GUI but right now I can't remember where I saw it.

Comment

Hi folks,
                I've noticed that you are looking on how to change the Lead Source enum field. Please open Administration -> Entity Manager -> Lead -> Fields -> Source.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                  Hi folks,
                  I've noticed that you are looking on how to change the Lead Source enum field. Please open Administration -> Entity Manager -> Lead -> Fields -> Source.
                  Wow, you've hit the spot.

Thank you so much everyone!
                  Last edited by scanner; 08-14-2020, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X